MGNRFORUM.com PreSale for NYC ??

gmsugaree

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, it's 2006 and GNR is playing in a tiny venue in NYC, and scoring a ticket for such an exclusive night will require two things - MONEY or CONNECTIONS. If you don't have either, prepare to hear shitty bootlegs until Fall. While I wouldn't mind paying $500 a tix to see Axl, I have some connections that will surely be able to hook me up. I could easily get some people on this board near NYC tickets, but then again, I am the FAG Kaneda; well who's the FAG when I am standing front row when Axl takes the stage? LOL. This message board is funny. A bunch of teenagers from the middle of nowhere trying to follow everyone of Axl's move, and yet, when they know when and where he is goign to be, they are powerless little punks that think $65 is a lot of money. Dude, in NYC, people will pay $1,000 to see GNR, that kind of money means nothing to a lot more than 3,500 GNR die hard fans in the tri-state area.

Sandler - sorry, I mean Kaneda - I hope to God that you are there in the front row. And I hope that Axl has seen the picture of you that's floating around. And I hope that he says something along these lines: "Get that guy outta here. Are you listening to me Mr Security Man? That guy! The one who looks like Adam fuckin' Sandler! Throw him!" And then I hope we see a picture of you, your jeans half way up your arse, being dragged by three burrly security and thrown in a dirty back-alley where you're mugged by a load of guys from Brookyn who recognise you're a fag. Then who'll be an arsehole for wasting his money?!

is there any more info about the pre-sale?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=68537 FFS :P

thanks, now im really freakin worried. if i dont get tickets im so screwed, since i have already booked the flight for the 17th

Why are you worried? :unsure:

well, im hoping the tickets will be the same price, and there are a shitload of people going, so im worried about getting tickets at all. if i dont get them im seriously fucked(plane is booked for the 17th)

Would be a nightmare to go all that way and not get tickets. Though to be fair, there's worse places in the world to have a few spare days. NYC rocks!

thanks, now im really freakin worried. if i dont get tickets im so screwed, since i have already booked the flight for the 17th

well, im hoping the tickets will be the same price, and there are a shitload of people going, so im worried about getting tickets at all. if i dont get them im seriously fucked(plane is booked for the 17th)

Would be a nightmare to go all that way and not get tickets. Though to be fair, there's worse places in the world to have a few spare days. NYC rocks!

i have to get tickets though, i dont have money to dick around with. im broke as it is and dont have money to through away. im only flying in, going strait to the show, then right back to the airport.

i have to get tickets though, i dont have money to dick around with. im broke as it is and dont have money to through away. im only flying in, going strait to the show, then right back to the airport.

why didnt u just wait till this friday...see if u got tickets...and then go to the concert???

kaneda..you always had some good points man...

however i have watched you bash this band for the last 2 years.....

If you had such high connections..wouldnt u have known that they weren't falling apart...that there was a band...and that they would once again someday tour??

If you had such high connections..wouldnt u have known that they weren't falling apart...that there was a band...and that they would once again someday tour??

I agree to some extent, but while you have had some relatively insightful posts in the past, that doesn't change the fact that you act like a fuckin 10 yr old. Always bitching, calling out other members, etc....As I said before, listen to yourself man. You're an immature little pussy, and we do know what you look like....I hope I get the honor of meeting you at the show.........Fuckin pussy!

PS-Sorry mods....he's asking for it

I cant wait untill Friday so I can take a deep breath. This is too nerve racking.

welcome to the forum...we've waited for many years..some of us more than others..u can wait since u just joined...

:rofl-lol:

Well I've been waiting longer than I've been registered obviously. I'm only 18 though, so you're probably right anyway.

I agree to some extent, but while you have had some relatively insightful posts in the past, that doesn't change the fact that you act like a fuckin 10 yr old. Always bitching, calling out other members, etc....As I said before, listen to yourself man. You're an immature little pussy, and we do know what you look like....I hope I get the honor of meeting you at the show.........Fuckin pussy!

Who's acting like a 10 year old?

Whos's sending around a picture of this guy?

Who's wanting to have this picture?

Who's calling Kaneda names?

Who's hoping that Kaneda is getting kicked out of a show that he probably payed a lot of money for?

Who's motivating other members here to punch Kaneda?

So, who is acting like a 10 year old? :rolleyes:

Who's acting like a 10 year old?

Whos's sending around a picture of this guy?

Who's wanting to have this picture?

Who's calling Kaneda names?

Who's hoping that Kaneda is getting kicked out of a show that he probably payed a lot of money for?

Who's motivating other members here to punch Kaneda?

So, who is acting like a 10 year old? :rolleyes:

Spoon's a poophead! *sucks thumb* ;)

Hey Kaneda. Your picture's been floating around this board for a while now....you might want to watch who you piss off.

Yes, and if certain people forget what he looks like and need help spotting him, I'll assist. :laugh:

j/k Kaneda -- I wouldn't do that to ya. Afterall, I wouldn't want to be responsible for a riot.

Do you really think a lot of tickets will be offered up to the pre-sale? This is not an MSG sized venue, it's tiny.

If management is smart, they'll offer the majority of the tickets to a band's loyal pre-sale audience, yes. ESPECIALLY if the rumors are true about the first video possibly being shot there.

It seems to me, at least through the overtures by management, that they want this place packed with a very pro-GNR crowd, as opposed to a "look at me, I'm here!!" type of crowd. I, for one, like that.

-darknemus

I think you're absolutly right darknemus! What better way to welcome GNR back into the world than with a GNR-loyal crowd at 2 small venue, kick ass gigs in NYC? Talk about high energy! We've waited for this, we've earned it. Be ready to be wowed! rock1

waiting in line should be awesome, 90% of the people will be GNR fans, so waiting in line for 7 hours(do what i have to to be in front :P ) wont be boring

camping out for tickets is fun. I camped out to see Pearl Jam in philly and it was a great time, we played guitar, had a few beers and played a huge football game in the wachovia parking lot. It was awesome. Just cause you are waiting in line doesn't guarantee that you will get good tickets. We had to run to even get tickets when the box office opened. the entire line was running, and the show sold out in like 10 minutes. some people camped out and still did not get tix. That venue had 22000, so imagine how fast 3700 for GNR will. Unless you are there really early you could still get shafted by waiting in line. I think the best bet would be to sign up for the presale, and hope that ticketmaster is reliable.

waiting in line should be awesome, 90% of the people will be GNR fans, so waiting in line for 7 hours(do what i have to to be in front :P ) wont be boring

Seriously!! That was awesome in Vegas, waiting for the show to open with all of the other people who had general admission tickets. I learned so much and met so many interesting people. I've always been waiting to see if someone I got along with in line was a person I argue with on here, or something like that.

My thoughts are yeah these tickets are going to be impossible, not because of the obsessed fans like us who have been checking this board daily since December of 2002 waiting for a glimmer of hope, but because there are so many other people in New York City who are going to hear about this during the next week and just "Have to Go" - lots of us die-hards are certainly going to be shut out.

It seems like it is pretty easy for Ticketmaster and/or CC and/or management to set up pre-sales on TM.com a day before. how about requesting that they do one of the MYGNRFORUM member who have been registered before today at least... I"m sure management could request this and set it up so we all don't get shut out while NYC Yuppies toast Axl...

i'm not sure gnr like us that much :rofl-lol:, with all the bitching and so on.

but yeah cool idea, i think your reaching tho, fuck i'd even go if my name was pulled out of the hat :P

You're full of shit man. You live in fucking Australia and can't even afford bus fare to the mall let alone a plane ticket to NYC! :rofl-lol:

Hey Rattlesnake Suitcase-whats your problem man? Why are you taking shots at him? That's fuckin rediculous! :fuckyou:

might wanna LEAVE AUSSIE ALONE.....mmmmkay?????

now.........

W.

You'd all share a common interest

No, at least not on this board here. Here are certain idiots who plan to beat up other guys... :rolleyes:

IF that was thrown in MY direction......I don't plan on beating up anyone..........

so spoonfeed yourself that..........

W.

My thoughts are yeah these tickets are going to be impossible, not because of the obsessed fans like us who have been checking this board daily since December of 2002 waiting for a glimmer of hope, but because there are so many other people in New York City who are going to hear about this during the next week and just "Have to Go" - lots of us die-hards are certainly going to be shut out.

It seems like it is pretty easy for Ticketmaster and/or CC and/or management to set up pre-sales on TM.com a day before. how about requesting that they do one of the MYGNRFORUM member who have been registered before today at least... I"m sure management could request this and set it up so we all don't get shut out while NYC Yuppies toast Axl...

i'm not sure gnr like us that much :rofl-lol:, with all the bitching and so on.

but yeah cool idea, i think your reaching tho, fuck i'd even go if my name was pulled out of the hat :P

You're full of shit man. You live in fucking Australia and can't even afford bus fare to the mall let alone a plane ticket to NYC! :rofl-lol:

Hey Rattlesnake Suitcase-whats your problem man? Why are you taking shots at him? That's fuckin rediculous! :fuckyou:

might wanna LEAVE AUSSIE ALONE.....mmmmkay?????

now.........

W.

nice war!, Rattlesnake Purse is just pissed because i could go.

People, it's 2006 and GNR is playing in a tiny venue in NYC, and scoring a ticket for such an exclusive night will require two things - MONEY or CONNECTIONS. If you don't have either, prepare to hear shitty bootlegs until Fall. While I wouldn't mind paying $500 a tix to see Axl, I have some connections that will surely be able to hook me up. I could easily get some people on this board near NYC tickets, but then again, I am the FAG Kaneda; well who's the FAG when I am standing front row when Axl takes the stage? LOL. This message board is funny. A bunch of teenagers from the middle of nowhere trying to follow everyone of Axl's move, and yet, when they know when and where he is goign to be, they are powerless little punks that think $65 is a lot of money. Dude, in NYC, people will pay $1,000 to see GNR, that kind of money means nothing to a lot more than 3,500 GNR die hard fans in the tri-state area.

Au Contraire.......ALL of us are not "teenagers" from the middle of nowhere........with no money.......

you shouldn't SLAG the forum.......if you do not want to be here...LEAVE!!! it's easy........

and I honestly hope you get to go, really and Truly........and one thousand smackers ain't a lot.....

The NEW fans are just as "entitled" as you seem to THINK you are.......

and we have SEEN you for what you are!!!!!

Have fun at the show....See you there!!!!

WARCHILD