MGNRFORUM.com PreSale for NYC ??

gmsugaree

Hammerstein is cool, but you have to get pretty close up and center on the floor, or the front of the balconies, so get in early. Getting stuck way in the back of the floor sucks there. Also, if you get up front, do yourself and those around you a favor and don't drink, it'll just make it a huge headache having to fight your way through crowds to get to the bathroom and back.

why not just pee in a bottle or cup? :drevil:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hammerstein is cool, but you have to get pretty close up and center on the floor, or the front of the balconies, so get in early. Getting stuck way in the back of the floor sucks there. Also, if you get up front, do yourself and those around you a favor and don't drink, it'll just make it a huge headache having to fight your way through crowds to get to the bathroom and back.

why not just pee in a bottle or cup? :drevil:

because its bloody filthy

People, it's 2006 and GNR is playing in a tiny venue in NYC, and scoring a ticket for such an exclusive night will require two things - MONEY or CONNECTIONS. If you don't have either, prepare to hear shitty bootlegs until Fall. While I wouldn't mind paying $500 a tix to see Axl, I have some connections that will surely be able to hook me up. I could easily get some people on this board near NYC tickets, but then again, I am the FAG Kaneda; well who's the FAG when I am standing front row when Axl takes the stage? LOL. This message board is funny. A bunch of teenagers from the middle of nowhere trying to follow everyone of Axl's move, and yet, when they know when and where he is goign to be, they are powerless little punks that think $65 is a lot of money. Dude, in NYC, people will pay $1,000 to see GNR, that kind of money means nothing to a lot more than 3,500 GNR die hard fans in the tri-state area.

People, it's 2006 and GNR is playing in a tiny venue in NYC, and scoring a ticket for such an exclusive night will require two things - MONEY or CONNECTIONS. If you don't have either, prepare to hear shitty bootlegs until Fall. While I wouldn't mind paying $500 a tix to see Axl, I have some connections that will surely be able to hook me up. I could easily get some people on this board near NYC tickets, but then again, I am the FAG Kaneda; well who's the FAG when I am standing front row when Axl takes the stage? LOL. This message board is funny.

..all i can say regardin' this post:..

..the real one's keep one's distance...(..or have 2...)

..kaneda..u are a nobody....take care...

Edited by sixtus

People, it's 2006 and GNR is playing in a tiny venue in NYC, and scoring a ticket for such an exclusive night will require two things - MONEY or CONNECTIONS. If you don't have either, prepare to hear shitty bootlegs until Fall. While I wouldn't mind paying $500 a tix to see Axl, I have some connections that will surely be able to hook me up. I could easily get some people on this board near NYC tickets, but then again, I am the FAG Kaneda; well who's the FAG when I am standing front row when Axl takes the stage? LOL. This message board is funny. A bunch of teenagers from the middle of nowhere trying to follow everyone of Axl's move, and yet, when they know when and where he is goign to be, they are powerless little punks that think $65 is a lot of money. Dude, in NYC, people will pay $1,000 to see GNR, that kind of money means nothing to a lot more than 3,500 GNR die hard fans in the tri-state area.

your still a fag kaneda if you have tickets or you don't.........a fags a fag!

this would put me back like 3 grand, hmm i got some thinking to do in the next 24 hours, you gotta waste your money on something i guess!.

Edited by aussie_axl

Nobody cares. I love GN'R but i'd rather save $1,000 towards moving out than spending it on GN'R tickets. I'm going to see them at Download and that's more than enough for me thanks ;)

Wow, what a "look at me" thread. :rolleyes:

As for you all making travel plans, you are fucking nuts. Axl came to my hometown (Philly) at a venue 15 minutes from my house and didn't show up and I was pissed. And I was only out the price of the ticket and the parking, the ticket money was of course recouped.

But you people who are going to take on travel expenses to see this man are out of your ever loving minds.

Don't get me wrong. Burned thought I may have been, if he comes back here, I am there. But I damn sure am not going to incur travel expenses on this type of unreliable guy.

Kaneda,

Rest assured the fan forum pre-sale is going to pretty much ensure that the place is filled with Die hard GNR fans. And not necessarily from only the tri-state area. Heck, I'm flying up from FL - some people are flying in from freaking Paris! Can't you just embrace this for what it is rather than trying to ruffle people's feathers, again?

(And, this is coming from someone who actually reads and enjoys your posts.. you make your points well, even if I don't always agree with them)

-darknemus

is there any more info about the pre-sale?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=68537 FFS :P

thanks, now im really freakin worried. if i dont get tickets im so screwed, since i have already booked the flight for the 17th

Why are you worried? :unsure:

well, im hoping the tickets will be the same price, and there are a shitload of people going, so im worried about getting tickets at all. if i dont get them im seriously fucked(plane is booked for the 17th)

Edited by fridayfan13

Wow, what a "look at me" thread. :rolleyes:

As for you all making travel plans, you are fucking nuts. Axl came to my hometown (Philly) at a venue 15 minutes from my house and didn't show up and I was pissed. And I was only out the price of the ticket and the parking, the ticket money was of course recouped.

But you people who are going to take on travel expenses to see this man are out of your ever loving minds.

Don't get me wrong. Burned thought I may have been, if he comes back here, I am there. But I damn sure am not going to incur travel expenses on this type of unreliable guy.

Exactly i mean GN'R are my favourite band but they are not my life. I save my money towards driving, moving out and spending time with my friends. I would never spend vasts amount to see any band. As i said before i'll see them at Download. Guns N' Roses doesn't equal my life

Do you really think a lot of tickets will be offered up to the pre-sale? This is not an MSG sized venue, it's tiny.

that's true :drevil: quite a small place...but in my opinion, that's where concerts are meant to be played...small venues, where the crowd and the band can feel like one ^_^ .....energy feels a lot greater than in arenas rock3

Do you really think a lot of tickets will be offered up to the pre-sale? This is not an MSG sized venue, it's tiny.

If management is smart, they'll offer the majority of the tickets to a band's loyal pre-sale audience, yes. ESPECIALLY if the rumors are true about the first video possibly being shot there.

It seems to me, at least through the overtures by management, that they want this place packed with a very pro-GNR crowd, as opposed to a "look at me, I'm here!!" type of crowd. I, for one, like that.

-darknemus

Edited by darknemus

That's great. I hope he kicks you out before they even start playing.

hahah

..w. axl rose:..."where's kaneda?...fuckin' kaneda!!! motherfucker kaneda!! give me some light on kaneda!! asshole!...beat him out!..kaneda..are u listenin' 2 me?...fuckhead?...ya know what?..thanx to kaneda..i'm goin' home..."....

..guess..what will happen then.....

haha

Edited by sixtus

Way to rip people for not being rich. Ass.

I was at HOB and you weren't :rofl-lol: