MGNRFORUM.com PreSale for NYC ??

gmsugaree

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who shows up at the hammerstein Friday the 21st at lets say 9:00 a.m gets tickets an hour early. And then at 10:00 a.m. whatever is left goes on sale to everyone else. Presale problem solved.

Sure, that really helps those of us flying in from different States (or in some cases, Different Countries..)

-darknemus

Anyone who shows up at the hammerstein Friday the 21st at lets say 9:00 a.m gets tickets an hour early. And then at 10:00 a.m. whatever is left goes on sale to everyone else. Presale problem solved.

Sure, that really helps those of us flying in from different States (or in some cases, Different Countries..)

-darknemus

my thoughts exactly

-darknemus

I'll be coming from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. rock1

nice...now see if they only had gunsguy working on the artwork...cd woulda been done 3 years ago.. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

lol

nice. this brings me to a new point. do you think axl will announce the first single at these shows. heh, id love to be there for this history making announcement :P

woooooooh

where did all my posts go?

Gunsguy :confused:

In the Illusions section - where we ask members to post pics and graphics.

This is a thread about presales in case you forgot.

Madison, Have you heard anything else about the pre-sale? also,are you planning to go to one or both shows?

oh :question: of course since there are no presales, should this whole thread not be moved?

Gunsguy

Moved where? It's a thread about pre-sales.

We're waiting to hear if Merck has been able to set them up. He said he'd try - but didn't know if there would be time or not. Have a little patience my friend.

In the meantime, please don't spam the thread with off-topic pics and graphics. That's why your posts were moved to the Illusions section.

oh :question: of course since there are no presales, should this whole thread not be moved?

Gunsguy

Moved where? It's a thread about presales.

We're waiting to hear if Merck has been able to set them up. He said he'd try - but didn't know if there would be time or not. Have a little patience my friend.

In the meantime, please don't spam the thread with off-topic pics and graphics. That's why your posts were moved to the Illusions section.

technically if he did it for us he'd have to to it for htgh and newgnr......

but if he did do it for only us........

i still wouldn't be able to go, some asshole, whom i let borrow my guitar ripped the the strap lock and pickguard off my lespaul, plus he dwngraded alot of stuff

the guitar jack input he made plastic

all the metal was origonally gold, it was rusty iron when i got it back,i got it replaced with chrome so it'll last longer

essentially i coulda just replaced my lp with an epi lp

HE EVEN RIPPED OUT THE TOGGLE SWITCH FACE PLATE

and what gets me off

is that the week i get it fixed

a few days later

THE GNR SHOWS ARE ANNOUNCED

so i don't have any money

i'm so depressed now, if anyone wants to buy me one if they gotta presale....please and thanks

Merck is looking into the possibility of a pre-sale for all GNR forum fans. This means, all of the main sites would be given the info fairly so that all diehard GNR fans would have a chance at getting tickets. Hopefully the other sites would operate as ours will - where the info. would only be accessible to real GNR fans and real GNR forum members -- not people (ie. scalpers) who just signed up in the past couple of days in the hopes of getting info on the pre-sales.

Merck is looking into the possibility of a pre-sale for all GNR forum fans. This means, all of the main sites would be given the info fairly so that all diehard GNR fans would have a chance at getting tickets. Hopefully the other sites would operate as ours will - where the info. would only be accessible to real GNR fans and real GNR forum members -- not people (ie. scalpers) who just signed up in the past couple of days in the hopes of getting info on the pre-sales.

my only fear is not getting tickets, as i already have over $150 invested into this trip, and i cant get it back, so i have to do everything in my power to get 2 tickets for the 17th. hope to hear something tomorrow, but for now i need to sleep, being on the forum all day has, surprisingly, made me tired :P

Edited by fridayfan13

whats going on >? is it going down ? if so how?.

can people from australia be in this?, i'm thinking we wouldn't get a show for at least a year or so, so i would fly over for a holiday and see my first guns concert?!.

Hey guys. For those of you who haven't been to the Hammerstein Ballroom before, here's my take on it, as a New Yorker who has seen many shows there: ITS AWESOME!

The lower level is GA, standing room only, with a bar at the back and a merchandise table at the back as well. The upper level is a 3 tiered balcony with seats that are technically assigned, but everyone just ends up standing anyway when there's a band rockin' out on stage like GNR will be. I saw Franz Ferdinand there just last week, and NO ONE was actually sitting in the balcony. All standing. On the right and left sides are 3 tiers of smaller VIP balconies. Adds a cool look to the place. They're like the boothes Abe Lincoln got shot in.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone regarding tickets. For you out of towners looking for tips on NYC, let me know, I'll be glad to help out.

Ilan

Hammerstein is cool, but you have to get pretty close up and center on the floor, or the front of the balconies, so get in early. Getting stuck way in the back of the floor sucks there. Also, if you get up front, do yourself and those around you a favor and don't drink, it'll just make it a huge headache having to fight your way through crowds to get to the bathroom and back.