**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone look out for Batman1987, he said he'll try to make this show.

Whatever happened to that guy?

He got kicked out of his house in CT by his Mom, Hitch hiked to AZ and then moved to NY (with his Cousin I believe.) and has been staying there for about 7 months or so. And this summer I might possibly get to meet him seeing as he said he's going to hitchhike out here.

Hey all,

Aussi_Axl, you do what you have to do... When GNR toured NA in 2002, I went to six shows (Detroit, Toronto, London, Boston, New York, Phildelphia) and everyone thought I was crazy, but it was one of the best trips I've been on. This time around, I'm planning on going to New York (if I get a ticket) and I've already got my tickets to Paris June 20th. I'm not that big into concerts, but I'll be damned if I get to pass up any feasible opportunity to sing along with Axl in a live setting to Nighttrain or rocking out to Paradise City. Anyone who criticizes just doesn't get it, now do they ;)

Anyway, as I mentioned, I'm planning on going to the Monday show. I live in Toronto, so I plan on driving down Monday morning, see the show, stay the night in some crappy hotel afterwards, and driving back Tuesday. I've got room for one (drive a two seater car), so anyone else from Toronto looking for a cheap way down let me know. Again, this is all predicated on getting a seat and my friend doesn't come.

This is pretty sweet. I'm just hoping that there's a little bit of a warning as to when the pre-sale for insiders is actually going down. I'm on the road from 8-5, hence my internet access is limited.

Cheers,

Andrew

nice post, did you have any mates go with you?.

Detroit, Toronto and London I had some friends join me. London was a little crazy, had first row, centre stage tickets and I brought a female friend. When WTTJ came on, it was a little nuts making sure she was alright. Thankfully security came in and sent everyone back to their seats.

Boston, New York and Philadelphia I was on my own. This time around, I'm hoping to go with a buddy to New York, but he's a bit of a flake sometimes, so if I get tickets I might have one to sell (at face value of course). For Paris, I'm meeting a buddy who's already traveling through Europe and we'll be going so loaded and high it's going to be a miracle if we can remember the show an hour after Axl walks off the stage.

Cheers,

Andrew

Wait omg I just found out Guns are gonna be playing, I'm like hyperventilating right now. Will I be able to get tickets?

Can someone explain the presale and how one can get a password or w/e? Do I get anything since I'm part of the forum???!!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/gnrtix.php

Ok I registered. :kiss:

A Member Since 2003? You'll Get The Password.

Wait omg I just found out Guns are gonna be playing, I'm like hyperventilating right now. Will I be able to get tickets?

Can someone explain the presale and how one can get a password or w/e? Do I get anything since I'm part of the forum???!!

shit your a couple months in front of me... :scared:

Hey all,

Aussi_Axl, you do what you have to do... When GNR toured NA in 2002, I went to six shows (Detroit, Toronto, London, Boston, New York, Phildelphia) and everyone thought I was crazy, but it was one of the best trips I've been on. This time around, I'm planning on going to New York (if I get a ticket) and I've already got my tickets to Paris June 20th. I'm not that big into concerts, but I'll be damned if I get to pass up any feasible opportunity to sing along with Axl in a live setting to Nighttrain or rocking out to Paradise City. Anyone who criticizes just doesn't get it, now do they ;)

Anyway, as I mentioned, I'm planning on going to the Monday show. I live in Toronto, so I plan on driving down Monday morning, see the show, stay the night in some crappy hotel afterwards, and driving back Tuesday. I've got room for one (drive a two seater car), so anyone else from Toronto looking for a cheap way down let me know. Again, this is all predicated on getting a seat and my friend doesn't come.

This is pretty sweet. I'm just hoping that there's a little bit of a warning as to when the pre-sale for insiders is actually going down. I'm on the road from 8-5, hence my internet access is limited.

Cheers,

Andrew

nice post, did you have any mates go with you?.

Detroit, Toronto and London I had some friends join me. London was a little crazy, had first row, centre stage tickets and I brought a female friend. When WTTJ came on, it was a little nuts making sure she was alright. Thankfully security came in and sent everyone back to their seats.

Boston, New York and Philadelphia I was on my own. This time around, I'm hoping to go with a buddy to New York, but he's a bit of a flake sometimes, so if I get tickets I might have one to sell (at face value of course). For Paris, I'm meeting a buddy who's already traveling through Europe and we'll be going so loaded and high it's going to be a miracle if we can remember the show an hour after Axl walks off the stage.

Cheers,

Andrew

hahaha nice, 22 hour flight hmmm, my brain hurts.

shit your a couple months in front of me... :scared:

Hopefully We Can Both Get Tickets Man! rock3

He got kicked out of his house in CT by his Mom, Hitch hiked to AZ and then moved to NY (with his Cousin I believe.) and has been staying there for about 7 months or so. And this summer I might possibly get to meet him seeing as he said he's going to hitchhike out here.

Oh wow, I miss his humour on here.

Oh wow, I miss his humour on here.

Me too, he was the second person I talked to when I joined.

Oh god... I'm such a nervous wreck. I won't be able to sleep until I know for sure that I have tickets for one or both (preferably both! :heart: ) of these shows... I hope I can get into this presale thing for my own health - I need sleep!!

Edited by JennaSide

remember everyone!

nobody throw trash at Axl, nobody wear a "where is Slash?" shirt, and nobody bring a video camera!!!

i'll be wearing a shirt that says "$lash Who?" :P

no need to give slash shit, buckethead ? go for it!,

i've been so many places

i've seen so many faces

but nothing compares to gnr's in person

i've seen this brightest band shining

on tv so many times i stop counting

but nothing compares to seeing them do there thing in person

remember everyone!

nobody throw trash at Axl, nobody wear a "where is Slash?" shirt, and nobody bring a video camera!!!

i'll be wearing a shirt that says "$lash Who?" :P

Go ahead, even Axl would think you were a moron.

it was a joke...

These are GNR's nights. Has nothing to do with the top hatted one ;)

So ya will you be there?