Your thoughts about the warmup gigs in NYC?

wasted

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinkin about this today.

It be so cool to get into whatever club Axl is at after the concert. You know he's gonna party it up after the Friday show.

I was also thinkin today while driving how this ass was right on my tail.

I wish I had a "Back Off Bitch" Bumper sticker.

in al this time there are manu threads abotu the band mates,the songs tha will play in the concerts,really,do you think that will be better if nobody known nothing and all will be a big surprise?????I prefer this stuff ,really rock1

Well I'm gonna be there on the 14th, so it won't be a surprise for me. :no:

allright people im new here so please be gentle :D

big gnr fan(19 years or there about) one of the few who remembers nightrain being released before welcome to the jungle. anyway hello and hope you get to see them soon, i should be going to download in england fingers crossed

big gnr fan(19 years or there about) one of the few who remembers nightrain being released before welcome to the jungle. anyway hello and hope you get to see them soon, i should be going to download in england fingers crossed

welcome to the forum!

welcome to the forum!

thanx good to be here just left critical solution forum full of kids who dont know what they are talking about.

only had computer 1 month just getting started

in al this time there are manu threads abotu the band mates,the songs tha will play in the concerts,really,do you think that will be better if nobody known nothing and all will be a big surprise?????I prefer this stuff ,really rock1

Don't worry, you'll get your wish. Axl keeps everything to himself. Hopefully we'll find out some real information in a few weeks. We've waited this long, I'm tired of all the rumours. Please release the album.

Well...that's interesting!

Less than 2 weeks to go till the first N.Y.C. show..and apart from a few AXL sightings,

No one knows where the band is rehearsing.

No one knows who is in the band (for sure).

No one knows if the rest of the band is in N.Y.C. (or not).

No one has seen ANY other band members (supposed or otherwise) out and about in N.Y.C. (or anywhere for that matter)...no "coming out a restaurant photos"...no one kicking back at a club...nothing!

It's a bit frikkin weird...

No one's heard or seen a thing??...ANYWHERE?

The band were have meant to have practiced for the tour in the hollywood hills. They may now have located to new york. Especially since axl is there (although he doesn't rehurse much) and fortus lives in nyc - his wife's recently had a baby.
Axl's married? :(

Well...that's interesting!

Less than 2 weeks to go till the first N.Y.C. show..and apart from a few AXL sightings,

No one knows where the band is rehearsing.

No one knows who is in the band (for sure).

No one knows if the rest of the band is in N.Y.C. (or not).

No one has seen ANY other band members (supposed or otherwise) out and about in N.Y.C. (or anywhere for that matter)...no "coming out a restaurant photos"...no one kicking back at a club...nothing!

It's a bit frikkin weird...

No one's heard or seen a thing??...ANYWHERE?

The band in rehersing in Burbank, CA. Tommy, apparently, is the "music director". As for the line up..no, nobody is 100% positive (well, I'm sure SOME people are, like Axl, the band, management, etc...but nobody around here). However, Dizzy did say at one of his last H&B performances he was rehersing with Tommy, Robin, Richard, and Brain. I can't imagine why he wouldn't be telling the truth.

Axl does not reherse with the band. Never has (or rarely has). He also rarely does soundchecks while on tour. It's just the way Axl does things and has always done things, pretty much.

Edited by pilferk

I prefer it to be a surprise, as it will be. If there wasn't a press release when the show was announced, there certainly won't be one in the next 11 days. However unlikely it is, I'm still hoping for some sort of reunion or guest, but if there isn't I'll still enjoy the shows. I would guess the band will be doing soundcheck at the Hammerstein early Friday, and possibly some sort of rehearsal at the venue on Thursday. Anyone in town those days may want to hang out in the area to see if you spot any members coming or going. If they are all in NY rehearsing, it's very strange that none of them but Axl have been spotted. The rest of the band laying low only adds to the speculation.