GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT AXL!

tippin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look you should blame the promoters/managers etc not axl, I mean why set a show to start at 7-8 pm for axl that aint going to happen, doors should always be at 1-2 am for gnr shows :)

Gunsguy

That keeps the streak alive gg! I have NEVER agreed with one word you've posted! Except that GnR fuckin rules!

And you call him professional?Being on time is professional if you ask me.I have been to several Aerosmith shows,and those guys have NEVER been late.Even the shows that I have not attended,have they ever been late.Not that I am aware of that is.And if they have been late,I am sure they would have a pretty damn good reason for being so.........it wouldn't be because they had to throw their childish two yrs old fit.Like people have said that Axl does.If the man can not deal with what is going on inside of his damned head,then quit. :rolleyes: And don't go throwing this bi-polar shit out in his defense,I know people that is bi-polar that isn't crazy.For God's sake man,take some meds for it. :rolleyes:

Honestly,I don't think Clear Channel will be kept waiting forever.And when his tardiness doesn't float with them anymore,they'll never promote another tour for him ever.That or either people will get tired of spending their hard earned money and their time,just to stand there staring at the empty stage,cause Axl can't get his shit together with whatever is going on at the moment and get his ass out on the stage.

I have a solution.

Somebody should change all the clocks in Axl's hotel room and change his watch to show it's two or three hours later. This way, Axl would show up two hours after the start-time - according to his watch - but be right on time for fans. :D:lol:

Seriously though - Axl has his own internal clock and doesn't perform until he's ready to perform. He's always been this way - and likely always will be. So, when you buy a ticket to a GNR show, you shouldn't be shocked when he's late. It's all part of the "GNR experience." :D

FUCK EACH AND EVRY ONE OF YOU STUPID LUCKY MUTHAFUCKIN' BSTARDS.

i'd wait for hours just to see axl on stage again. like i did back in the '93. don't you fuckin' know he always shows up late just to prepare and give %100 of him for all of you?

AXL ROSE is sent by GOD to make great music FOR US, respect my ol' man, and obey him under any circumstances, AND YOUR PATIENCE WILL LEAD YOU TO 2-3 HOURS OF ULTIMATE ROCK N ROLL EXTRAVAGANZA.

It's cool that you support Axl/GNR but you're in the minority when it comes to arena employees, fans that have to get to work early the next day etc. I've come to expect a late show because I'm an older fan and familiar with it, but people who are new to GNR, the younger generation (who Axl also needs to sell records to in prder to pay off the $13million debt to the record coompany), aren't used to having bands they paid to see go on two hours late. It's somewhat of a turn off for them and it just makes the band look bad and makes it look like they don't care about the people who came to the show. If it was a one off occurence I hope but weren't the NY shows late by 1 hour? I myself wish the best for the band and hope that things will go smoothly and have nothing but great shows!

To be honest, I don't think thats acceptable behaviour and everyone can say "oh thats just our Axl" but I'm going to say, if I was his promoter and he turned up late to every show, endangering fans and property and he had the cheek to say to me, "hey Im Axl Rose I go on when I want", I'd drop in a heartbeat, let him figure it out in his castle, that it doesnt matter who you are or who you think you are, no one is better than anyone else and the rules apply to all

you people need to read more Rousseau, equality, the republican ethic

ever hear the old saying 'treat em mean, keep em keen?'

maybe you should apply that to Rose, you might get an album out of him

fuck it man, live ur life, if it comes it comes, if it dont, it dont. (not insinuating that ur not livin ur life btw) but u gotta take it with a lil more of a pothead mentality.

I have a solution.

Somebody should change all the clocks in Axl's hotel room and change his watch to show it's two or three hours later. This way, Axl would show up two hours after the start-time - according to his watch - but be right on time for fans. :D:lol:

Seriously though - Axl has his own internal clock and doesn't perform until he's ready to perform. He's always been this way - and likely always will be. So, when you buy a ticket to a GNR show, you shouldn't be shocked when he's late. It's all part of the "GNR experience." :D

lol at the first part i thought of that.

second part is true though

There's a VERY simple solution to all this madness...add another band to the lineup.

8:30-9:30 opening act

10:00-11:00 second act

11:30 GNR

Should they go on at midnight instead of the scheduled 11:30, it's much easier to take than being 2+ hours late.

Expectations are met and the fans get to see another band. It's a win-win solution for everyone.

YES. This would be a great solution.

At both of the GnR concerts I have attended (93 and 06) and all of the other GnR shows I have heard about, the preferred start time seemed to be somewhere between 11 and 1130. Axl's actually reasonably consistent there. Why the heck don't they just indicate a later start time on the ticket, open the doors later, etc.?

I have my own thoughts on lateness...but really, Axl's been this way for over a decade. It's not exactly a shocking surprise. I think that at this point any promoter, etc. knows what they're getting into when they sponsor a GnR tour and shouldn't be surprised by the late showtimes. When he shows up, Axl never gives less than 150%. As a fan, that's what matters to me. I've never seen him slack off onstage. He does his job, and he does it well.

And if fans are bored and drink for hours while they wait...? That's not Axl's fault, and it's not GnR's fault. They're there to play, not to babysit. It's the fans' choice to get wasted and act like assholes. I'd blame the venue for not serving drinks responsibly/with a limit, or for not ensuring that outside drinks weren't brought into the area.

Edited by stella

I have a solution.

That's true every die-hard fans knows it. But think about it. Only about 25% of the die-hard fans are at these concerts. 75% are normal fans. They don't buy into that shit anymore and waiting not accepted. Not even for Axl. This ain't 1992 or 1993. They aren't the biggest band in the world anymore. They aren't the most popular act in the world right now. It may be shocking for some people to hear but Axl is looked on by most people as a washed up rockstar with a coverband. Allot of people are willing to see the concert just because they liked the music from the past. They see it as Axl with a bunch of other guys performing the cool old songs. The new songs they don't care for. (only die-hard fans care). So Axl should get his act together because things will go wrong very soon if he let people waiting for 2 fucking hours.

You want this story backed up? Let's take a look at Spain. About 75% of the people started to call him a fucking asshole in about a hour waiting. Another hour later ALMOST A FUCKING RIOT. They don't want to keep waiting for 2 fucking hours as a "GNR experience". The news songs they didn't care for only the die-hard fans cared for that. At the Hammerstein shows 90% of die-hard fans were there a whole another audience then at the big arena's in Europe and the festivals. They don't fucking care about Axl little problems about being on time and what's going on in his head. Show up or get a fucking Riot.

Axl should realise by now that this ain't 1992-1993 and that he is the only member left and people are willing to give him a new chance and he is fucking them over for waiting. Fuck a "GNR experience".

Edited by authorized_dealer

well it's no wonder that Axl doesn't really communciate with fans. I wouldn't talk to fans who carry on in a manner like that.

For years people whinged and complained that Axl was rarely seen, no news or anything.

Now he is doing shows and there is heaps of news and his been seen alot, people still whinge and complain.

So what he was late no need to cry about it.

To be honest axl as much as i love him needs to realise that based on past evens being late makes the fans think he isnt gonna show at all. Thats why they get wild and start to riot, the fact that he does turn up eventualy dont mean shit cos you cant just turn the anger off in an instant.

ffs these tickets cost loads of dosh and people are fighting in his corner saying he wont let them down, and he takes them to the edge, i know that people say "this is axle" and they should expect his antics, but if thats the way he wants to play it then it should be pay for the gig once you have seen it. the fact of the matter is the fans gave him the cash for the botox and the hair style to begin with and he would be best to remember that, or does he not give a shit? His wallet is filled by US, It aint a present from mother nature cos she gave him a great voice. Nuff Said

To be honest axl as much as i love him needs to realise that based on past evens being late makes the fans think he isnt gonna show at all. Thats why they get wild and start to riot, the fact that he does turn up eventualy dont mean shit cos you cant just turn the anger off in an instant.

ffs these tickets cost loads of dosh and people are fighting in his corner saying he wont let them down, and he takes them to the edge, i know that people say "this is axle" and they should expect his antics, but if thats the way he wants to play it then it should be pay for the gig once you have seen it. the fact of the matter is the fans gave him the cash for the botox and the hair style to begin with and he would be best to remember that, or does he not give a shit? His wallet is filled by US, It aint a present from mother nature cos she gave him a great voice. Nuff Said

well a concert never starts in time anyway, people need to realize this, most artist come like an hour after the show is meant to start, so Axl was basically an hour late if you think about it. WOW an hour, gee must of been so hard, you know people wait in line for food for days and here people are whinging they had to wait an hour for Axl to show up.

Boo hoo, cry me a river

Edited by Axl-rocks

I have a solution.

change of heart madison? i thought axl was a prick to the fans?

it comes down to this, if your a hard core fan you know axl will be late, if he shows up were happy!, if your just a avg fan, i'm not sure if they would knows these things? so they might be a little pissed.

Edited by aussie_axl

Guest roses_are_red
I have a solution.

thats a great idea! :lol:

oh my GHOOOAD? :lol: this world has gone so soft....even GNR fans are crying their eyes out, like little biatches!

:rofl-lol:

I bet all of you kept watching "American Idol" ....thinking it was the greatest Rock N' Roll show! ..... Nothing went wrong ....... even your favored artist (Clay Aiken) showed up on time! :lol:

Axl is pissing every one off? .......haha, mission accomplished I say! .....if you ain't ready for a GNR show..... go buy a ticket for "the flavour of week band" instead..... oh yeah, they show up in time too :lol:

Any way: It's all Rock N' Roll to me baby :shades:

Edited by Funeral

I have a solution.

If you intend to do that you might want to hide all the other clocks as to not throw him off!! :lol:

It's kind of funny isn"t? You mention slash, and some retard tells you to "get out of the past", Well, Maybe axl should "get out of the past" and get on stage at a resonable time. This is the LAST chance, fuck this tour up, and we will NEVER see the album or this new band again!

It's kind of funny isn"t? You mention slash, and some retard tells you to "get out of the past", Well, Maybe axl should "get out of the past" and get on stage at a resonable time. This is the LAST chance, fuck this tour up, and we will NEVER see the album or this new band again!

Thats so true, Axl has one last chance to salvage not only his reputation, but the reputation of the name of Guns N' Roses.

well it's no wonder that Axl doesn't really communciate with fans. I wouldn't talk to fans who carry on in a manner like that.

For years people whinged and complained that Axl was rarely seen, no news or anything.

Now he is doing shows and there is heaps of news and his been seen alot, people still whinge and complain.

So what he was late no need to cry about it.

Next time Axl is late and the crowd is very pissed off, go up on stage and tell them that. See what happens

Boo hoo, cry me a river

LMAO of course you are right, however you would not be of the same opinion if he never showed at all and you had spent your hard earned dollar just to see him(and there are a lot of people who it has happened to) , mind you it could be that money grows on a tree in your back garden, i could however be incorrect on the last point?? i personaly dont mind a delay but i also dont blame those people who get pissed off waiting.

Edited by Ricardoco

Boo hoo, cry me a river

LMAO of course you are right, however you would not be of the same opinion if he never showed at all and you had spent your hard earned dollar just to see him(and there are a lot of people who it has happened to) , mind you it could be that money grows on a tree in your back garden, i could however be incorrect on the last point?? i personaly dont mind a delay but i also dont blame those people who get pissed off waiting.

but he did end up showing up, so why people complain about the waiting, when they should just enjoy the show.