1st single

lawrence

Chinese Democracy = #1.

IRS = #2.

The Blues (Electric 2002 Version) = #3.

It's Always Like That. Rocker, Rocker, Ballad. For Example, JET Released "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" (Rocker), "Cold Hard B****" (Rocker), And Then "Look What You've Done" (Ballad).

Well, Actually, "Rollover DJ" (Rocker) Was Released In Between "Cold Hard B****" And "Look What You've Done", But You Get The Picture. :)

when all is said and done,, chicks like it up the bum

and what of the world today, it still counts that youve been laid

and every time i see you i wish id fucked your bum

i know that you are crazy but at least id had my fun

oh when i fucked you in the bum....

im sorry, jesus made me do it

I'd go for Chinese Democracy, pretty catchy and its not as heavy as "Better", so I think it would be more suitable as a 1st single

chinese democracy is a good simple rocker, perfect first single, then release something a little more experimental after people get the feel of newgnr, like better.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Better

3. TWAT

4. IRS

BETTER!!!....i'd would be a huge hit....it has a great intro, amazing bridge (that ANGER-part)....and solos are pretty cool too...

or they could release both Better and Chi Dem as single at the same time....make two videos.it would be cool...

Welcome back Lawrence.

My choice would be IRS. Although TWAT is my favourite I think IRS is more accessable to the mayor public and thus for a first single would be the best choice.

mr.Q

I.R.S...

not really gnr sounding but imo none of em really are (where are the fuckin riffs :question: )...but this one is at least pretty heavy and has a great fuckin solo...

people will see the film clip n hear the song n go wow axl is back...and hes pissed...fuckin cliches...

Better, it rocks but in a different way

Not making deliberate comparisons to VR but they got their first 2 single choices spot on.

A rocker to start with, such as Better, just to show the world theyre a rock band, but it still shows off their new directions. Then follow that up with a more epicy ballady song such as Madagascar or The Blues