Shows Rescheduled + CD Rumour

Stiff Competition

Might be true. It just sounds strange to me that a band as big as GNR books shows for quite a few people and then postpone it to work on their album. Makes me wonder about their capability to make a time schedule. OR.... ticket sales where very bad and they realised they really need CD out to make this tour work :huh:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just a mistake? Normally i wouldn't advocate this but asking Ron might be a good idea here since he may be able to clear things up better than Ticketmaster... I don't think they'd just push their dates back a year... that's implausible, Does this mean the october 24th stuff is going back a year as well :S?

I thought they were just being pushed back a few months, not a year.

Oh, sorry... I was reading the months the non american way... it looked like it said first of october 2007 :P sorry dude

CD ids coming :P

:scared: ORRRRR 2001/2002 all over again...... :lol: bad joke eh....?

maby they just want to promote the new tour better by doing this....

In 2002 Axl said "I don't think soon is the word"

In 2006 Axl said "it will definately be out this year"

So this year should be more promising

Shows Rescheduled and the New Date:

Sacramento, Jan 10th, 2007

Fresno, Dec 13th, 2006

Bakersfield, Jan 11th, 2007

I've heard it weeks before, but didn't want to post it straight away for obvious reasons. The story is, we've

heard from someone very high up in the food chain of the GNR tour that all California shows after KROQ will be

postponed until December. The source continues.. "After Sept 23rd, the band goes into studio to complete final

mixing of the album, and the album will come out before December" ... "Towards new years, they will fly to

Miami for a show... and ON new years eve, they plan to perform in Dubai" ... take it for what it is, still a rumour.

Source: http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.html

really interesting!

Fresno, Dec 13th, 2006

I've heard it weeks before, but didn't want to post it straight away for obvious reasons. The story is, we've

heard from someone very high up in the food chain of the GNR tour that all California shows after KROQ will be

postponed until December. The source continues.. "After Sept 23rd, the band goes into studio to complete final

mixing of the album, and the album will come out before December" ... "Towards new years, they will fly to

Miami for a show... and ON new years eve, they plan to perform in Dubai" ... take it for what it is, still a rumour.

if its true i hope axl re records all

vocal parts...

Think his voice are in best shape now..

it means we'll hv an announcement in a few days. <_<

And when was the last time we had an official anouncement???

vocal parts...

+ bass parts,guitar parts,drum parts,.. Than they can postpone the album again till 2008,2009,...

Fresno, Dec 13th, 2006

vocal parts...

No,no,no just do the final mix and release the goddamn baby

It all looks so good it´s just unbelievable

Well, besides the people actually going to these shows, this is looking to be good news. If it is true at least. This just means that CD is just about ready, and they want to release it before December.

This is welcome news.

Well,at least a couple of us spotted the good news in all of this. :book:

Wow, some of you are incredibly optimistic. Shows are postponed 3-4 months and thats supposed to be good news? Obviously ticket sales were weak for these arena shows. Now Axl allegedly is going back into the studio(again) for final mixing. It does not take this fucking long to mix an album.

Fresno, Dec 13th, 2006

I love your sig!

CD ids coming :P

:scared: ORRRRR 2001/2002 all over again...... :lol: bad joke eh....?

maby they just want to promote the new tour better by doing this....

In 2002 Axl said "I don't think soon is the word"

In 2006 Axl said "it will definately be out this year"

So this year should be more promising

I will.... 2002 Axl was forced out on the road.. this year he means buisness rock3

Well, besides the people actually going to these shows, this is looking to be good news. If it is true at least. This just means that CD is just about ready, and they want to release it before December.

This is welcome news.

I will only believe this when i have the album in my hands.

I guess it depends how long ago it was when they booked the shows, seems strange for them to book them to cancel them again.

I guess the main problem is when bands cancel shows to work on albums - and then the album is nowhere in sight - so people get really annoyed.

R.

Fresno, Dec 13th, 2006

vocal parts...

it means we'll hv an announcement in a few days. <_<

And when was the last time we had an official anouncement???

vocal parts...

+ bass parts,guitar parts,drum parts,.. Than they can postpone the album again till 2008,2009,...

Think you shouldn't worry. When he finally releases the album it'll be great at leat. He's a perfectionist, remember? Think all the vocals are re-recorded already. And by the way, who knows how old the leak-recordings are. Maybe IRS and TWAT are from 01 or something...