Axl with mystery woman

Bork_axl

Guest Matt13
Me always think Beta was a hottie. Now that we see she go out withou bra give us all hope.

Can somebody translate this for me, please?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most of these girls Axl has been pictured with lately have all looked like basic models. He just sits at home flipping through underwear catalogs. That one, no that one. I need to date a hot model so she can star in my video. The life of a rock star. That's not Beta is it. We all know Beta. I thought we knew better.

... she´s not talking as if she knew the universal truth, Cherry just gave her opinion and can be wrong like any of us. :)

Yes, that's exactly what she does: She tries to pretend that her opinion is fact - when it's just an opinion that's no better than anybody else's on the forum. Yet, if somebody dares challenge her opinion, she resorts to childish name-calling and insults. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I hope Axl has found somebody to share his life with - and hopefully it's somebody who encourages him to continue to make music.

Still bitter that you were denied access to The Cukoo Club?

AF, I think you´ve mistaken the Cukoo club ( london accoustic gig if I´m not wrong) with the Six´s and Eight´s ( spelling??) in New York, an after party or something like that... ;)

And Madison, I don´t agree with you in relation to what Cherry said. Yes, she was giving her opinion but she didn´t pretend her opinion is fact. She just said what someone else posted on HTGTH and said she didn´t think that was Vanessa because she met her in London,that´s all. Don´t give so much importance to all this!

Guest cherry_bomb

f95110ec31lh9.jpg

What's that in Axl's hand? Is it a mirror? Is he trying to blind the paparazi?

:laugh: thatd be cute

its a phone, someone at HTGTH knew what kind it was... :question:

f95110ec31lh9.jpg

What's that in Axl's hand? Is it a mirror? Is he trying to blind the paparazi?

:laugh: thatd be cute

its a phone, someone at HTGTH knew what kind it was... :question:

oh well..

I´m not sure but it seems like the back cover of a motorola V3.

now, why couldn't it be a mirror!? and it seems to me that axl's misterious chick is saying the 'sh' word and Axl as well. it's all logical and consequent dudes.

so why is madison pissed?

To cut a long story short, because of a thread she made which questioned Axl Rose and GnR's loyalty to fans..

• Jarmo gets free tickets and she doesn't

• She wasn't invited to the 6 and 8s

• She was denied admission to the backstage party by order of Merck

• Merck isn't answering her at all

hope that answers your question :)

so why is madison pissed?

To cut a long story short, because of a thread she made which questioned Axl Rose and GnR's loyalty to fans..

• Jarmo gets free tickets and she doesn't

• She wasn't invited to the 6 and 8s

• She was denied admission to the backstage party by order of Merck

• Merck isn't answering her at all

hope that answers your question :)

This is the one - and ONLY time - I will address this.

None - I repeat NONE - of these statements is accurate. It always amazes me when people actually listen - and believe - the over-active imagination of a banned member, whose stories are based on no facts - and no connections whatsoever to the GNR world. He took one statement that I posted on the forum and embellished it and twisted it around. I usually ignore this kind of nonsense -- but since there are actually gullible people out there who seem to believe it, I thought I'd set the record straight.

If you wish to chat about off-topic "stories" from psychologically disturbed people, please use the pm system.

Back on topic everyone.

12 pages of thread about some pice of axl and a woman. I thought we left those days behind.

There is an up-to-date website, a passed and future tour and an album being released in 3 months. And we are talking about a picture.

The discussion is pretty immature from both sides btw.

I made 2 posts in this thread yesterday, one which I made fun of madison and one that was on topic.

i'll repeat my "on topic" thread;

threads like this are the reason why I never post in the "news" part of this forum. I mean really, who gives a fuck. If anything, If I was Axl I would get pissed at threads like this. If you like this kinda of shit read "star".

Since this thread is no longer on topic - and we seem to be spending more time deleting off-topic posts than seeing people post on topic - it will be locked. Even when we try to respond to off-topic issues in pms, certain people still insist on posting the off-topic nonsense in the thread.

In future - please use the pm system for off-topic chats.