Rollingstone.com thinks November 21st is the date!

slashplay

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very happy if it were November 21st. I’m seeing them on November 20th.

Concert Monday night, then get the album the next day.

Plus I was a little worried if it came out on the 14th, didn’t do very well or go really shitty reviews, that Axl would get pissed and pull the plug on the tour. If it’s the 21st, then I might actually stand a chance seeing them.

this is odd because universal reps have been telling me nov. 14 and thats the date listed on our upcoming new releases bulletin

plus our head office just ordered a bunch of guns old albums like 20+ copies each when we normally only carry 5 in the store at one time

ask bumblebee...quick THOMASE ask him

:angry: that one is geting fucking lame dude.. let him be.

If he wants to ask Bumble questions, let him do that... some people on this forum needs a slap.

It's not our fault he is so fuckin dumb and cant realize that he should stop bothering BBF with dumb questions..

You know BBF is being really really kind when he tries to answer all emails but simply if someone has to do that for 6 hours daily and that someone happens to be in GN'R Im going to harass every idiot who asks dumb question untill they realize that BBF also has better things to do.

Oh and that thing looks really questionable @ rollingstone.com...

Edited by .Seal

ask bumblebee...quick THOMASE ask him

:angry: that one is geting fucking lame dude.. let him be.

If he wants to ask Bumble questions, let him do that... some people on this forum needs a slap.

dude I was one of the guys supporting him and being behind him....I dont have BBF's e-mail or have an acct. to myspace. I seriously want someone to e-mail BBF or message him to ask. Was I ragging on thomase in a way? Yeah, kinda....but I seriously want him to ask and since we all know he can get in contact(not making fun of thomase) I asked him first

but in a way I was making joke at the expense of him...so for that I'm sorry...now Thomase, or anyone for that matter...please ask bumble.