The Official MMA (Mixed martial arts) Thread

vulgar

If Cro Cop is going to continue, imo, he really should drop to 205. He might stand a better chance.

Agreed, he looks to slow at heavyweight, dropping down would give him an edge he lacks right now.Just read Bountello has resigned, scraping the barrel dry now are we?!

As in, Paul Buentello? Do you have a source?

He's supposed to be fighting Duffee at UFC 107

If Cro Cop is going to continue, imo, he really should drop to 205. He might stand a better chance.

Agreed, he looks to slow at heavyweight, dropping down would give him an edge he lacks right now.Just read Bountello has resigned, scraping the barrel dry now are we?!

As in, Paul Buentello? Do you have a source?

He's supposed to be fighting Duffee at UFC 107

I meant resigned to the UFC sandy, sorry was it old news?

that kimbo fight on ultimate fighter was a big let down... buy roy... what the fuck is he even doing there? he can take people down but fuck he punches like a little bitch!

danas comment was great. "this guy is walkin around like the world should be blown away by his performance"

then roy goes "im just glad i could give dana and frank a show"

kimbo won me over in that episode. he has great heart and humility.. roy won the battle but he is going to lose the war.

"this is where i want to be for the next 4 or 5 years" LOL material.

and what about that 180 marcus ____ made? wholy fuck! he went from severely pissed off and gangster to talking about gardening and shit. that was awesome. i like that guy.

that kimbo fight on ultimate fighter was a big let down... buy roy... what the fuck is he even doing there? he can take people down but fuck he punches like a little bitch!

danas comment was great. "this guy is walkin around like the world should be blown away by his performance"

then roy goes "im just glad i could give dana and frank a show"

kimbo won me over in that episode. he has great heart and humility.. roy won the battle but he is going to lose the war.

"this is where i want to be for the next 4 or 5 years" LOL material.

and what about that 180 marcus ____ made? wholy fuck! he went from severely pissed off and gangster to talking about gardening and shit. that was awesome. i like that guy.

haha, yea that marcus shit was hilarious!

that 4 or 5 years comment is bullshit... c'mon... yea dana's comments were awesome: I let my little 6 year old girl hit me, and Roy hits like she does!

yea kimbo definately has the heart... unlike almost everyone else there, he doesnt think he is the best and will do whatever he can to get the most from the opportunity in front of him and learn from the coaches and his peers... it should be a good season for sure (i watched the first 2 then sorta lost interest in the show) its gonna be real interesting to see how kimbo does... i REALLY hope he gets that second chance next week (was it marcus who is supposedly backing out? im pretty sure it is....)

Glad to hear about Cro Cop, and also, there might be some hope left for us Rampage fans:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewrite...?urn=mma,193140

Once filming is done & Rampage doesnt have an income, he'll be back in the cage. Then in 2 years when they get ready to do an A Team sequel, we can have the Dana/Rampage squabble part 2, lol.

Rampage has some bank though. But I think he'll fight again, when he does though I hope he's more rounded. His recent style is all about striking. Machida would kill him right now.

Glad to hear about Cro Cop, and also, there might be some hope left for us Rampage fans:

Once filming is done & Rampage doesnt have an income, he'll be back in the cage. Then in 2 years when they get ready to do an A Team sequel, we can have the Dana/Rampage squabble part 2, lol.

Rampage has some bank though. But I think he'll fight again, when he does though I hope he's more rounded. His recent style is all about striking. Machida would kill him right now.

also he hopes the A-Team movie will be the start of something. once it finishes filming, if he is lookin for $ he might be more likely to look for another movie role over another fight.

i also think he will fight again but im just sayin, this isnt just a 1 movie situation, he is going to try and transition ala the rock. i guess it will depend on how good he is.

also he hopes the A-Team movie will be the start of something. once it finishes filming, if he is lookin for $ he might be more likely to look for another movie role over another fight.

i also think he will fight again but im just sayin, this isnt just a 1 movie situation, he is going to try and transition ala the rock. i guess it will depend on how good he is.

I think your right, he wants to be a star, and who could blame him.

I think your right, he wants to be a star, and who could blame him.

it only makes sense, his open letter was great, besides the ridiculous usage of '&'. then again, im the commasplice king so who am i to judge.

like he said, randy colture is not normal. rampage needs to think about life after fighting. like you say, who can blame him. oh i know who, dana.

Dana reminds me of Vince McMahon at times. and by at times i mean a lot.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Machida is so over rated it isn't even funny anymore

Huh? Seriously? Machida has technically dominated everyone he's fought... I see him being the champ for a long time.

Dominated?, perhaps controlled is a more apt word than dominated?

I don't think so, as for being the champ for a while, maybe but not the kind of long reign the LH division has been used to.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody else here think shogun was robbed tonight? I mean he completely dominated lyoto.

what happened? i missed it.

It was a good fight, went to the judges and they all scored it 48-47 for lyoto but the whole fight was mostly shogun destroying lyoto's legs. Whenever lyoto managed to hit shogun he got countered so I really don't see how lyoto won it. Most of the people in the crowd booed at the decision too. There should be a rematch soon hopefully.

Anybody else here think shogun was robbed tonight? I mean he completely dominated lyoto.

It was a good fight, went to the judges and they all scored it 48-47 for lyoto but the whole fight was mostly shogun destroying lyoto's legs. Whenever lyoto managed to hit shogun he got countered so I really don't see how lyoto won it. Most of the people in the crowd booed at the decision too. There should be a rematch soon hopefully.

on facebook all the MMA fans are losing their shit. seems very unpopular.

on facebook all the MMA fans are losing their shit. seems very unpopular.

Haha I bet they are. Right before the official decision I was so excited to rub it in all my friend's faces that think machida is god, then the decision was announced and my dreams were crushed :violin:

WOW, shogun was definitely robbed, no fucking doubt. When the fight was announced unanimous I thought for sure it was for shogun... instead machida retains. I didn't see a single round where machida looked even close to dominant. highway robbery 101.

Edited by Forsaken