The leaks??

mahimahi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TWAT and Rye are a nice compliment to Maddy. Not really songs you'd blast at a party, they're moody songs. Blues hooks me occasionally too. Rhiad almost seems to. Don't really understand the enthusiam behind Better and IRS. If they were the only two songs I heard I probably wouldn't be too excited about the disc. But I guess it'll be something for everyone, kind like the Illusions.

"There Was a Time" is just terrible.

I disagree - I actually think it's the best of the leaks. Quite odd, considering I usually don't get off on Axl's over-indulged, over-produced, bloated tracks. Something about TWAT struck a chord with me though... I think it was the way I was feeling the first time I listened to it...

Anyway, I listen to the leaks occasionally. No more or less than any other GN'R material.

I disagree - I actually think it's the best of the leaks. Quite odd, considering I usually don't get off on Axl's over-indulged, over-produced, bloated tracks. Something about TWAT struck a chord with me though... I think it was the way I was feeling the first time I listened to it...

Anyway, I listen to the leaks occasionally. No more or less than any other GN'R material.

I agree.

I didn't like TWAT at the begining but it's an awesome song. It could easily compare with NR or Estranged.

I can't wait to see the video.

*crosses fingers hoping there will be a video*

What about that leak of "SORRY" you sent me?! :o

Edited by Leigh-Rok!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :ph34r:

:o

:rofl-lol:

I listen to them daily. I even got better as my ringtone ;)

better would suck as a ringtone :drevil:

i listen to them all except catcher...which just blows, apart from the solo.

and TWAT's best part is bucket's solo..which makes the song.

I've got TWAT as a ring tone - the intro is pretty good as far a ringtone goes.

I love the leaks - for me TWAT and esp Better stand out as the soon-to-be classics.

I've not listened to them for almost 2 weeks and intend never to listen to them again. Obviously, I'll replace them with the studio versions!

Edited by invisible_rose