best preformance of The Blues

Revolver

alright, I am one of those that think the 2006 verison of The Blues is better than the 2002 so I was lookin' around my videos and watching videos of The Blues and I saw that in the intro of the song, Axl does it best in RiR III (in my opinion) but than there's this '02 version that's bothering me, and Axl seems to have a little trouble doing the intro of The Blues in 2006 in most cases.

could you point out your favourite preformance of The Blues from 2006? where he does the intro great and all that :D

thanks

I don't have a favourite performance of the Blues from 2006, the reason being i have not heard any good quality bootlegs from 2006 (Donnington being about the best of the bunch). It's difficult to rate a song from 2006 having heard some of the good recordings from 2002. The Blues from Rio 2002 is still my favourite.

My favourite version is the Rock am Ring one... He's great on that one, as is everyone else ^_^

You're right, that performance is spot on.

yeah I agree that his vocals were really rockin' that night but still... there was something missing in the intro of The Blues, you could even see in his eyes and the way he moved and sang during that intro he was like thinking: oh c'mon, isn't this intro gonna be over soon? I feel like a fool. or something like that.

but yeah, those preformance are really great, thanks for the help

yeah I agree that his vocals were really rockin' that night but still... there was something missing in the intro of The Blues, you could even see in his eyes and the way he moved and sang during that intro he was like thinking: oh c'mon, isn't this intro gonna be over soon? I feel like a fool. or something like that.

Well something to remember here: The Rock In Rio III version has a faster tempo and diiferent arrangement so the intro would of passed quicker than on the newer versions.

Well something to remember here: The Rock In Rio III version has a faster tempo and diiferent arrangement so the intro would of passed quicker than on the newer versions.

I see, well I wasn't really talking about what I was thinking, or the piano before Axl came in, I'm talking about the face on Axl while he was singing.

Hammerstein on the 14th- that's the raspiest I've heard him sing the opening. Also SECC, Glasgow- he was on fire singing it that night. The Novarock one is also quite good.

The SECC concert was the best night of my life although for some reason I prefered the Blues when i saw them in Dublin...... Don't get me wrong as an overall concert Glasgow was the best but that song rocked more in Dublin.