Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And so it begins....

The only, ONLY excuse would be them appearing on Letterman and annoucing CD coming out tomorrow...

The ONLY reason.

Yeah, Axl pulling the same old diva shit has NO chance.

Come on now. I don't want to believe it either, but how much benefit of the doubt does he have left here?

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

Oh and thank you for not insulting me, like the rest of this dipshit board.

Whoa man calm down, can't have you banned... you're one of the cool ones here!

Sarcasam? :lol:

"your a massive axl cocksuker you that right, grow your own set boy!."

You know that right? :lol: Sure there buddy.

best you can do is pick up a typo, truth hurts champ.

The truth is, if you can get upset over this, to the fucking extreme, when knowing this has been happening since the begining. You need your head checked.

I booked days off, I work in a dead end fucking job, I've spent over $300 on next weeks show. But I won't cry about it

sorry dude but i think your totally nuts, if you fail to see no blame for axl rose.

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

The truth is, if you can get upset over this, to the fucking extreme, when knowing this has been happening since the begining. You need your head checked.

I booked days off, I work in a dead end fucking job, I've spent over $300 on next weeks show. But I won't cry about it

Dude, I don't care how much you're spending next week. I'm goin to TO, Ottawa and QC shows, the big joke here is that I go at those 3 shows to be sure to see at least one!

I would not be surprise if a show is canceled but I would be really pissed off!! And if it happends , I don't want a asshole like you to tell me to shut off and stop crying. So leave the people that are pissed off scream, cry, do whatever they want, I completly understand them!

oh man, you realize how stupid you sound?, axl could beat your mum and you would tell your mum but you new what axl was like.

That's a little bit extreme isn't fuck face?

My point is, I don't see why people complain. THEY KNOW what happens. It's been happening since the begining of Guns N' Roses.

If Toronto is cancelled I'll get my money back, and never buy another ticket to see them. But I am not going to cry about it.

I will complain if it happens and you will too trust me!

I'm lucky enough to be able to pay for my tix, hotels, traveling etc...

But you have to understand that some kids here have to work really hard to be able to buy the tickets.

Someone who call another fan fuckface, would not understand why these fans are so pissed off!

Exactly.

From the time the Calgary show was announced to when the tickets went on sale I had a week to raise enough doe for two decent tickets seeing as shows here sell out almost instantly.

All that fucking cramming of work for nothing would REALLY piss me off.

unless you are like 14 or younger, getting $200 for tickets to see GN'R shouldn't be a big deal...

I'm 17 and I just bought a car a few days before the Guns show was announced here. I was flat broke and had to get $200 in less then week. That combined with school, social life and taking care of my little sis was a real pain in the ass.

If all that was in vain I'd be extremly pissed.

Thats cool man, I can relate

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

THERE IS NO REUNION YOU STUPID FUCK. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING IT....GOD WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING SOME HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE AND DIE IN FRONT OF ME ON YOUTUBE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HOOOOORRRRROOOR!!!!!!

Here's an idea. If the fire marshal says no to the pyros, you suck it up and do the show without them.

No you fuckin don't. It is the venue and Mangements job when booking venues to say what is allowed. In this case I suspect it is the venues fault. The venue should be asking if there are pryo effects if so what kind. They should then clear it with the fire marshall. That is something that the venue should know and be on top of.

If it is becuase of no booze on stage just think of this.

IF A VENUE TOLD KEITH RICHARDS THAT HE COULDN'T SMOKE ON STAGE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD PLAY AT THAT VENUE I DON'T FUCKIN THINK SO.

If there isn't a damn good reason for the cancellation...I think it's about time GNR fans told Axl what he told the fans in St. Louis 1991...."I'm going home."

...if you look at it from a certain angle it makes sense...kinda :xmasschef2:

oh man, you realize how stupid you sound?, axl could beat your mum and you would tell your mum but you new what axl was like.

That's a little bit extreme isn't fuck face?

My point is, I don't see why people complain. THEY KNOW what happens. It's been happening since the begining of Guns N' Roses.

If Toronto is cancelled I'll get my money back, and never buy another ticket to see them. But I am not going to cry about it.

I will complain if it happens and you will too trust me!

I'm lucky enough to be able to pay for my tix, hotels, traveling etc...

But you have to understand that some kids here have to work really hard to be able to buy the tickets.

Someone who call another fan fuckface, would not understand why these fans are so pissed off!

Exactly.

From the time the Calgary show was announced to when the tickets went on sale I had a week to raise enough doe for two decent tickets seeing as shows here sell out almost instantly.

All that fucking cramming of work for nothing would REALLY piss me off.

unless you are like 14 or younger, getting $200 for tickets to see GN'R shouldn't be a big deal...

I'm 17 and I just bought a car a few days before the Guns show was announced here. I was flat broke and had to get $200 in less then week. That combined with school, social life and taking care of my little sis was a real pain in the ass.

If all that was in vain I'd be extremly pissed.

Thats cool man, I can relate

It's all good dude. rock1

My theory is the the Fung Shway (sp?) was off at the venue and Axl didn't feel the right vibes.

Maybe right now poor Axl is lying in a bed in a hotel room dead sick and feels so sorry and guilty because he has to disappoint his fans...

Maybe right now Merck is sleeping and Del James is reading this forum and screaming 'oh, these non-fans can't wait for my new article in gunsnroses.com!'. Actually, Guns N' Roses is a PR joke. Everybody serious in the business would tell and for those who doesn't give a fuck about the business, GNR should do.

Dude, I don't care how much you're spending next week. I'm goin to TO, Ottawa and QC shows, the big joke here is that I go at those 3 shows to be sure to see at least one!

I would not be surprise if a show is canceled but I would be really pissed off!! And if it happends , I don't want a asshole like you to tell me to shut off and stop crying. So leave the people that are pissed off scream, cry, do whatever they want, I completly understand them!

If it's not one thing, it's another on this board.

If I had a feeling something like this was gonna get me bent, I'd not go to the show, and go elsewhere and have a great time.

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

THERE IS NO REUNION YOU STUPID FUCK. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING IT....GOD WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING SOME HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE AND DIE IN FRONT OF ME ON YOUTUBE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HOOOOORRRRROOOR!!!!!!

Oh man... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Here's an idea. If the fire marshal says no to the pyros, you suck it up and do the show without them.

No you fuckin don't. It is the venue and Mangements job when booking venues to say what is allowed. In this case I suspect it is the venues fault. The venue should be asking if there are pryo effects if so what kind. They should then clear it with the fire marshall. That is something that the venue should know and be on top of.

If it is becuase of no booze on stage just think of this.

IF A VENUE TOLD KEITH RICHARDS THAT HE COULDN'T SMOKE ON STAGE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD PLAY AT THAT VENUE I DON'T FUCKIN THINK SO.

I bet that he would go there play and smoke. What's next? Would the venue security stop him? I guess not. Would him go to the jail? Maybe, but it's a better reason than bite a security guy.

Closing, i don't believe in this no alcohol thing. It makes no sense.

If it's not one thing, it's another on this board.

If I had a feeling something like this was gonna get me bent, I'd not go to the show, and go elsewhere and have a great time.

Why don't you go elsewhere right now then?