Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

Edited by motownjunkie

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

oh man, you realize how stupid you sound?, axl could beat your mum and you would tell your mum but you new what axl was like.

That's a little bit extreme isn't fuck face?

My point is, I don't see why people complain. THEY KNOW what happens. It's been happening since the begining of Guns N' Roses.

If Toronto is cancelled I'll get my money back, and never buy another ticket to see them. But I am not going to cry about it.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT AXL ROSE HAS BEEN SHOT!!!! (BUT UNLIKE JOHN LENNON... NOBODY CARES) sorry that was the trail end of a bipolar episode I was just having..................

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

That is the only difference. Paying for a flight and what not. But still, everyone here should know what they are getting into before purchasing all of that shit.

Oh and thank you for not insulting me, like the rest of this dipshit board.

oh man, you realize how stupid you sound?, axl could beat your mum and you would tell your mum but you new what axl was like.

My point is, I don't see why people complain. THEY KNOW what happens. It's been happening since the begining of Guns N' Roses.

If Toronto is cancelled I'll get my money back, and never buy another ticket to see them. But I am not going to cry about it.

I will complain if it happens and you will too trust me!

I'm lucky enough to be able to pay for my tix, hotels, traveling etc...

But you have to understand that some kids here have to work really hard to be able to buy the tickets.

Someone who call another fan fuckface, would not understand why these fans are so pissed off!

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

That is the only difference. Paying for a flight and what not. But still, everyone here should know what they are getting into before purchasing all of that shit.

It just happens too often with our man here.

Not everyone who buys a ticket knows that Axl may not show. The band have casual fans too who don't hang out on the forums. Its not as if they're given a disclaimer to sign when they buy their tickets.

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

:huh:

Ah, look at that statement's irony. :rolleyes:

NO it isn't fuck face! my point is your a fucking moron! guns when they announce a show they have an obligation to show up to that show!, the people who buy the tickets have every right to be pissed off!, axl and can take his fucking ego and shove it up his ass, just show up to the fucking shows ( unless he's sick or something, otherwise don't book the date, don't waste people's time! axl's an asshole because of people like you! yes man.

But you have to understand that some kids here have to work really hard to be able to buy the tickets.

Someone who call another fan fuckface, would not understand why these fans are so pissed off!

Exactly.

From the time the Calgary show was announced to when the tickets went on sale I had a week to raise enough doe for two decent tickets seeing as shows here sell out almost instantly.

All that fucking cramming of work for nothing would REALLY piss me off.

NO it isn't fuck face! my point is your a fucking moron! guns when they announce a show they have an obligation to show up to that show!, the people who buy the tickets have every right to be pissed off!, axl and can take his fucking ego and shove it up his ass, just show up to the fucking shows ( unless he's sick or something, otherwise don't book the date, don't waste people's time! axl's an asshole because of people like you! yes man.

cant help but agree, axl needs to show up, whether he likes it or not. if hes sick, fine, but reschedule it.

Ahh yes. That's why I have no warning or anything right? I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit that is posted here. Either people are bashing the fuck outta something when things are going real good, or they are crying when shit like this happens.

Grow a set.

Whoa man calm down, can't have you banned... you're one of the cool ones here!

Exactly.

From the time the Calgary show was announced to when the tickets went on sale I had a week to raise enough doe for two decent tickets seeing as shows here sell out almost instantly.

All that fucking cramming of work for nothing would REALLY piss me off.

unless you are like 14 or younger, getting $200 for tickets to see GN'R shouldn't be a big deal...

Ahh yes. That's why I have no warning or anything right? I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit that is posted here. Either people are bashing the fuck outta something when things are going real good, or they are crying when shit like this happens.

Grow a set.

your a massive axl cocksuker you know that right, grow your own set boy!.

Edited by aussie_axl

A little trivia: Did you know that tomorrow - Nov. 7 - it will be exactly four years since GNR's opening show of the 2002 tour in Vancouver was canceled?

Just a little trivia while we're waiting for the press statement.

Ok - continue with your bitching.