Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

Well, lots of rumours are flying in - the latest is that the Fire Marshall won't let them play.

But who knows? I just feel sorry for the fans that paid for plane tickets and flew to the show. I know i'll be thinking twice before doing that if they come to Australia. It was something I was considering doing.

yeah i know, me too, i was going to all the east coast shows, but if this shit starts again? hell i think we will be lucky if they make down.

Well, lets wait and see if there's a decent reason.

(You still gonna get me cheap flights? :xmasssanta: )

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lots of rumours are flying in - the latest is that the Fire Marshall won't let them play.

But who knows? I just feel sorry for the fans that paid for plane tickets and flew to the show. I know i'll be thinking twice before doing that if they come to Australia. It was something I was considering doing.

yeah i know, me too, i was going to all the east coast shows, but if this shit starts again? hell i think we will be lucky if they make down.

Well, lets wait and see if there's a decent reason.

(You still gonna get me cheap flights? :xmasssanta: )

yeah it's sweet man lol.

I just deleted a bunch of posts that were masquerading the 2004 press release when Buckethead left the band as being related to this issue. Please don't re-post it - it's misleading and confusing for people.

Way to go, Adolf.....

If ppl don't know the history of the band...... :sleeper:

I just deleted a bunch of posts that were masquerading the 2004 press release when Buckethead left the band as being related to this issue. Please don't re-post it - it's misleading and confusing for people.

Way to go, Adolf.....

thanks high!

don't be a dick mango!

Way to go, Adolf.....

It´s nothing to do with people knowing the history of the band dude. THIS ISN¨T the best moment for that kind of jokes ;)

Way to go, Adolf.....

thanks high!

don't be a dick mango!

I'm not, i'm just saying that its surprising, that people, who supposed to be FANS of the band aren't familiar with that press release from 2004... which was pretty much everything we got from official GNR camp at that time....

Peace

M.

Way to go, Adolf.....

It´s nothing to do with people knowing the history of the band dude. THIS ISN¨T the best moment for that kind of jokes ;)

I thought it was funny! :rofl-lol:

Way to go, Adolf.....

I thought it was funny! :rofl-lol:

i would too........in other circumstances.

HTGTH just deleted some mysterious info about a "thread" in their thread on this! :o Does anyone know what that was all about?

Christ, even in a time of crisis! When the press release comes they won't be able to talk about it... you just watch.:(

Edited by RedEurope

I too have already been bitten by the cancellation crap on this tour. Nashville was cancelled without any reason given. Don't expect a reason for this one either. I really hope axl does not continue this for the rest of tour. If GnR really wants to get back to the top, things like this will only hurt them. Any other band that cancels gives an apology and a specific reason for it. While I still love GnR, it's time for somebody to show some balls and let fans know why the cancelled.