sweet child o mine

adam_slash

wat pisses me off is when u are tellin someone about gnr and thye have no clue who they are until u mention sweet child o mine and any other song just gets u a confused look even wttj :anger: its a great song but if they here that song they should have at least herd other songs

So many people only know Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine and Paradise City. One guy I knew was worse than that! He was trying to sing Paradise City, but he sang "Take me down to the very last city"

hahahhaha :rofl-lol: thats fuckin hilarious!!! :rofl-lol: hahahaa

So many people only know Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine and Paradise City. One guy I knew was worse than that! He was trying to sing Paradise City, but he sang "Take me down to the very last city"

damn lol :rofl-lol:

wat pisses me off is when u are tellin someone about gnr and thye have no clue who they are until u mention sweet child o mine and any other song just gets u a confused look even wttj :anger: its a great song but if they here that song they should have at least herd other songs

Yea, i'm really bothered when some people just won't listen to any other songs that scom, pc, wttj etc and say that GN'R don't have any deeper meaning in their songs.

Edited by zara mama

I couldn't even count the number of bands I only know one song by. And I'd bet you're the same, because everyone hears stuff on TV, on the radio, at others peoples houses ect. by bands/artists they don't know.

Theres probably a huge number of bands other people love that neither of us has ever even heard of.

Its not a big deal.

If they were trying to claim GNR sucked because they never wrote anything but radio-friendly rock ballads because thats the only song they know then it'd be worth taking the time to correct them, play them Coma or something. But the fact that they haven't gone out and research every band they've ever heard a song by is perfectly normal.

If it's something like what happened to me in Grade 10 we we're watching a movie and it opened with Jungle, some tool thought Kid Rock did it. Then there's reason to get pissed,

Kid Rock :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: WTTJ :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Kid rocks best song was that one about being a " Cowboy BayyyyBy" :rofl-lol:

it's unfortunate that people only refer to GNR by WTTJ, SCOM, and PC because WTTJ blows

and SCOM is over-rated IMO

just a little IMO...

if songs like "Patience" "Estranged" "November Rain" were more recognizable with GNR then the world would be a much better place.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

I couldn't even count the number of bands I only know one song by. And I'd bet you're the same, because everyone hears stuff on TV, on the radio, at others peoples houses ect. by bands/artists they don't know.

Theres probably a huge number of bands other people love that neither of us has ever even heard of.

Its not a big deal.

If they were trying to claim GNR sucked because they never wrote anything but radio-friendly rock ballads because thats the only song they know then it'd be worth taking the time to correct them, play them Coma or something. But the fact that they haven't gone out and research every band they've ever heard a song by is perfectly normal.

I totally agree...

damn lol :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: Oh man...That's funny. Lol :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

i asked one of the people who i was gonna go to the portland show with to name one gnr song and he says "uhhhhhh..... sweet paradise?" :lol:

lol. It's funny though, when people make fun of me for liking GN'R so much, I ask them if they've ever heard them before and they're like, "Yeeaaah..." I'm like, do you like them. They say, yeah they're alright. I tell them to name a song and they're like I dunno off the top of my head, or some bullshit like that. Then I mention those 3 songs and they know them right away, then I show them those songs, as well as others, and they like them, but they don't admit it to anybody. It's pathetic.