Fresno show is CANCELLED!

Subtle Signs

I like this guy...you can really tell that he is a true fan! :wub:

Hell, he's more diehard than any 'Axlite' ever! :o

After having your concert postponed from September to December 13th then having it cancelled the night before, I'd like to see you still a fan of the people.

I guess you beat me :(

My concert was only canceled the day before :(

Your love for GnR is simply amazing! :wub:

Their music is awesome, Axl is a dickhead.

This means none of their band members are good anymore. Only one original member and he's a fuckhead.

Are you serious?! :angry:

Merck is the best guitar player to ever play in Guns N' Roses! Tell Slash to go fuck himself...Merck is in town! ^_^

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my name, bitch.

Go fuck yourself.

Don't cancel your fucking concerts just because you don't get a fucking sellout crowd.

Thanks.

Yeah, but we have to no right to complain.......axl owes us nothing........etc....etc. :rolleyes:

lick his bum hole as usual

I think Takeshi was being sarcastic

Read my name, bitch.

Go fuck yourself.

Don't cancel your fucking concerts just because you don't get a fucking sellout crowd.

Thanks.

Yeah, but we have to no right to complain.......axl owes us nothing........etc....etc. :rolleyes:

lick his bum hole as usual

I think Takeshi was being sarcastic

I think motown was being sarcastic, too. :xmasssanta:

:anger: AFTER ALL THE HYPE OVER THIS CONCERT IT WAS RESCHEDULED FROM 9/27 TO 12/13 WHICH SUCKED BUT HELL I WANTED TO SEE THEM. SO HERE I AM ON 12/13 SITTING INFRONT OF MY DAMN COMPUTER AND STILL WANTING TO SEE THE CONCERT! I HAVE TICKETS TO THE BAKERSFIELD SHOW BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL BE CANCELLED!!!! I REMEMBER WHEN VELVET REVOLVER CAME TO FRESNO IT WASNT SOLD OUT BUT THEY PLAYED THE HELL OUT OF THEIR SONGS, I WONDER WHY? MAYBE BECUASE THIER FANS PAID TO SEE THEM PERFORM!!!!! I LOVE AXL IM 23 AND I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO GNR SINCE I WAS 6 IN THE BACK OF MY STEP SISTERS CAMARO!! BUT DAMN AXL AT LEAST GIVE US A REASON WHY YOU LEFT US HANGING!!!! Edited by axlr23

Read my name, bitch.

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

Funny, we get Kaneda's weekly update and then this guy comes around with basically the same language! Oh, please please please please be Kaneda! This is a bannable offense, isn't it????

Jarmo tried to explain to fans last night that they're only setting themselves up for disappointment if they expect to see a concert. He suggested they build other things into their road trips - like visits with old friends and family - that way the concert can be the icing on the cake, and if it doesn't happen, you still get to have an alright time. That seemed like some reasonable advice.

:rofl-lol:

Jarmo tried to explain to fans last night that they're only setting themselves up for disappointment if they expect to see a concert. He suggested they build other things into their road trips - like visits with old friends and family - that way the concert can be the icing on the cake, and if it doesn't happen, you still get to have an alright time. That seemed like some reasonable advice.

That's great!

(did he really say that..?)

That's great!

Yes he did, the fucking puppet. The sad thing is he doesn't realise how ridiculous his blind championing of his 'friends' and their sickening selfish ethics has become.

By the way, did you know that giving an existing fan & forum owner a few tix/perks, telling him what to do, and effectively owning the existing forum, is a lot cheaper than building an official forum and paying moderators to run it? True story.

Edited by Elnombre

Axl is a joke,, while on some level I will always like the GNR music(even though I think when you get older your taste in music changes)

Axl is a fucking dick,, grow the fuck up you piece of crap,,, I dont give a shit if 10 people bought tickets to see your concert and you are playing in a 15,000 seat arena,, those 10 people probably looked forward to that concert for months and then the day before you bail on them? What a fucking dick

I hope those people never pay for another ticket again

Fuck off Asshole! ...take yer douchebags with you too!

Where are the fucking MODS in here?

ban this assholes already!

This is a perfect example of why Jarmo runs the official "Yes Fan" website.

That's great!

Here's a link to the conversation...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=41058.100

Scroll about halfway down. Jarmo's one interesting dude.

Personally I think of my $75 GNR ticket as a lottery ticket. If I'm very, very lucky, and wish real, real hard... :fuckyou:

burst.jpg

OH YEAH!