Fresno show is CANCELLED!

Subtle Signs

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so funny... Axl can't make it work without the old guys. He's had more than ten years, 13 million bucks, and two tours... still no album.

It's just really obvious at this point... Axl wasn't the one and only element that made GnR work. He's failed. He needs to get on his knees and crawl back to the old guys -- you know, the ones that wrote and recorded all the songs that his new band plays each night... well, each night that they're actually allowed to play.

Thankfully, Slash, Duff and Izzy all seem like pretty cool dudes who'd consider laying aside their differences if Axl was honest and humble with them.

You mean the people that have spent the last 10 years turning every fan possible against Axl. And dont say he did it himself. They launched lawsuit after lawsuit destroying Axls and making him out to be this ego-manic prick. They say one thing and do another...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 13 2006, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's so funny... Axl can't make it work without the old guys. He's had more than ten years, 13 million bucks, and two tours... still no album.

It's just really obvious at this point... Axl wasn't the one and only element that made GnR work. He's failed. He needs to get on his knees and crawl back to the old guys -- you know, the ones that wrote and recorded all the songs that his new band plays each night... well, each night that they're actually allowed to play.

Thankfully, Slash, Duff and Izzy all seem like pretty cool dudes who'd consider laying aside their differences if Axl was honest and humble with them.

You mean the people that have spent the last 10 years turning every fan possible against Axl. And dont say he did it himself. They launched lawsuit after lawsuit destroying Axls and making him out to be this ego-manic prick. They say one thing and do another...

He did it himself. He didn't need any help from anybody. Anything anyone else did was just overkill.

Bottom Line: Axl's all washed up and is every bit dumb as he is arrogant.

Real rock acts sell tix in Fresno and get love at the same time, regardless of where we're located. What are NIN, Tool, Chili Peppers doing that's working for them? That's right, they've actually made albums in the past 15 years.

How can a has-been ever make a comeback if he keeps dumping on the fans along the way?

And if the cancellation was legit, why wouldn't the diva speak for himself?

Read my name, bitch.

Go fuck yourself.

Don't cancel your fucking concerts just because you don't get a fucking sellout crowd.

Thanks.

This is how many "fans" feel as well. Though I think you went a little far out of your way to voice your discontent. A GNR forum is not the best place. You are obviously not going to be objective.

I like this guy...you can really tell that he is a true fan! :wub:

Hell, he's more diehard than any 'Axlite' ever! :o

After having your concert postponed from September to December 13th then having it cancelled the night before, I'd like to see you still a fan of the people.

After having your concert postponed from September to December 13th then having it cancelled the night before, I'd like to see you still a fan of the people.

Then you have every right to be infuriated. I do not think anyone in this forum can rectify this for you. It is unfortunate that the GNR namesake choses to follow these types of business practices.

Axl is a joke,, while on some level I will always like the GNR music(even though I think when you get older your taste in music changes)

Axl is a fucking dick,, grow the fuck up you piece of crap,,, I dont give a shit if 10 people bought tickets to see your concert and you are playing in a 15,000 seat arena,, those 10 people probably looked forward to that concert for months and then the day before you bail on them? What a fucking dick

I hope those people never pay for another ticket again

I guess you beat me :(

My concert was only canceled the day before :(

Your love for GnR is simply amazing! :wub:

Their music is awesome, Axl is a dickhead.

This means none of their band members are good anymore. Only one original member and he's a fuckhead.

Their music is awesome, Axl is a dickhead.

This means none of their band members are good anymore. Only one original member and he's a fuckhead.

well... bumblefoot is good... :book:

Bottom Line: Axl's all washed up and is every bit dumb as he is arrogant.

Real rock acts sell tix in Fresno and get love at the same time, regardless of where we're located. What are NIN, Tool, Chili Peppers doing that's working for them? That's right, they've actually made albums in the past 15 years.

How can a has-been ever make a comeback if he keeps dumping on the fans along the way?

And if the cancellation was legit, why wouldn't the diva speak for himself?

right on!

Axl should quit while he's behind