Final Setlist

TheWildheart

FINAL SETLIST: (Thanks to sexkitten, Mandy, Garry and Jack!)

Welcome To The Jungle (11:40 PM)

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

Better

Robin Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

You Could Be Mine

Bumblefoot Solo - Eruption (Van Halen)/Don't Cry

Rocket Queen

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Dizzy Solo

The Blues

Piano Moving Jam

IRS

Out Ta Get Me

Piano Moving Jam

November Rain

Down On The Farm

Think About You (w/Izzy!)

My Michelle (w/Bach)

Used To Love Her (w/Izzy!)

Izzy Solo

Patience (w/Izzy!)

Nightrain (w/Izzy!)

-ENCORE-

Chinese Democracy

Madagascar

Paradise City

GOOD..FUCKING..NIGHT!

Thanks to sexkitten, Mandy, Garry, and Jack for the updates.

Please tip your updaters on your way out the door!

Edited by TheWildheart

This was posted on htgth.com

Quote from: dk on Today at 06:04:37 AM

Just got back from the show. What an amazing setlist and performance!!

Bumblefoot and Eruption was amazing. Bubbles came on stage but did basically nothing. I liked how Axl gave a background on Used to Love Her before singing it. GNR played the new songs so well tonight. Better and The Blues were incredible. BTW, I heard Axl mention somthing about "you never know tomorrow night" or something. After seeing this show, my friend and I are definately going again tomorrow. I must head off to bed. I just wanted to chime in but I must head to bed now, its 3am.

I wonder what that could be... :blink:

Edited by TheDemocracyRose

Just hitch hiked back from the show, drunk off my ass. The best part was when Izzy was announced, but didn't show. The rest of the band played some more covers until Izzy came on. The crowd went nuts. Axl and Izzy together... shit, it made everyone forget about Finck's retarded solo.

I was wearing a shirt that said, "Give Pit(t)man a solo!" I threw it at the stage halfway through, but the security guard fuck heads caught it and threw it bacl and told me I wasn't allowed to stand on the back of my seat. I found my Pit(t)man shirt in the crowd and thew it back at the same fucktard security guard. I got in an arguement with the security guards who tried to throw me out. I said, "you think that gay ass knit shirt tucked into your dickies makes you any less of a fag ass piece of shit?" Axl would have handed those douchebags their asses.

I tossed my empty whiskey bottle and headed outside, where I met a couple of 40 year old groupies who still clung to a ten year old memories of sucking Axl's dick. I got a kiss on the cheek from one. Hurah. The closest I'll ever get to Axl. At leat I heard he and Izzy play Patience. That makes any amount of stupid bullshit see worthwhile.

Next time you buy a ticket to a concert, go see a band you like...

What are you, 14 years old? Pathetic... You probably just wanted some attention and for Axl to throw you out... Get a fucking life.

Just hitch hiked back from the show, drunk off my ass. The best part was when Izzy was announced, but didn't show. The rest of the band played some more covers until Izzy came on. The crowd went nuts. Axl and Izzy together... shit, it made everyone forget about Finck's retarded solo.

I was wearing a shirt that said, "Give Pit(t)man a solo!" I threw it at the stage halfway through, but the security guard fuck heads caught it and threw it bacl and told me I wasn't allowed to stand on the back of my seat. I found my Pit(t)man shirt in the crowd and thew it back at the same fucktard security guard. I got in an arguement with the security guards who tried to throw me out. I said, "you think that gay ass knit shirt tucked into your dickies makes you any less of a fag ass piece of shit?" Axl would have handed those douchebags their asses.

I tossed my empty whiskey bottle and headed outside, where I met a couple of 40 year old groupies who still clung to a ten year old memories of sucking Axl's dick. I got a kiss on the cheek from one. Hurah. The closest I'll ever get to Axl. At leat I heard he and Izzy play Patience. That makes any amount of stupid bullshit see worthwhile.

Since when are 8-years old allowed to rock concerts in the US????

And about the the remark to the security guard: YEAH RIGHT!!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Why am I even replying to this kid?????

Your concert reviews are always entertaining. rock3

that was the most pathetick thing ive read in my whole life

Edited by Chris Axl

This was posted on htgth.com

Quote from: dk on Today at 06:04:37 AM

Just got back from the show. What an amazing setlist and performance!!

Bumblefoot and Eruption was amazing. Bubbles came on stage but did basically nothing. I liked how Axl gave a background on Used to Love Her before singing it. GNR played the new songs so well tonight. Better and The Blues were incredible. BTW, I heard Axl mention somthing about "you never know tomorrow night" or something. After seeing this show, my friend and I are definately going again tomorrow. I must head off to bed. I just wanted to chime in but I must head to bed now, its 3am.

I wonder what that could be... :blink:

Acoustic show? Prostitute? Perfect Crime??

Next time you buy a ticket to a concert, go see a band you like...

What are you, 14 years old? Pathetic... You probably just wanted some attention and for Axl to throw you out... Get a fucking life.

"I tossed my empty whiskey bottle"...yeah right

I wouldn't expect anything more than a piece of shit review from this guy.

rock4rock4