WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video isn't up yet but it was updated with a full review of the show and a new pic of Axl. I don't think that was there last night.

GN'R Concert Review

Anyone else notice that the old (chinese) font style isn't being used (nearly as much). On the www.gunsnroses.com web site they use a new chinese inspired font (the old font was the one Buckethead was known for using).

160x600_gnr2.jpg

The letters 'G&R' are the only things that remain of using the old style font.

Even that could change.

Edited by dobadog

The video isn't up yet but it was updated with a full review of the show and a new pic of Axl. I don't think that was there last night.

GN'R Concert Review

Anyone else notice that the old font style isn't being used (nearly as much). On the www.gunsnroses.com web site they use a new chinese inspired font (the old font was the one Buckethead was known for using).

160x600_gnr2.jpg

Even that could change.

but the font is still cool. i'm not bothered

GN'R Concert Review

Anyone else notice that the old font style isn't being used (nearly as much). On the www.gunsnroses.com web site they use a new chinese inspired font (the old font was the one Buckethead was known for using).

160x600_gnr2.jpg

Even that could change.

but the font is still cool. i'm not bothered

I don't think the font looks as cool, although the font is easy'er to read :)

Edited by dobadog

Hehe, some people are so eager to be the first to post what they think is news that they don´t even bother to look at what people posted before... ...and in this case in the same thread just a few posts up. :rofl-lol:

Yes, but as record showes. We like people who post the news first here. They are the special people. You can see that by the post that followes.

Thank you so much XXXXX, Those news made my day, and if even possible. I think I like you even more now. Your swell :wub::wub:

Maybe the video is of Better :krider: but they're waiting until they release it as a single, which will happen very soon.... :wub::wub: ..............or not :mellow:

Kannon.

that's what I was thinking.

But, then again "soon" is a word often used in the GNR world.