06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico Discussion Thread

GNR 1991

I just talked with someone at the show and nothing cooking yet. I was at vancouver what a secne. Axl likes playing late its crazy. He will show up I just hope they make something good happen

if Axl like playing late that much...why are they not stating the show later....just get the opening band ther at 9...so that he can play at midnight

Tru, but this show did start at 9 but there was only 1 opening band.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WORST PART OF WAITING IS......BY THE TIME GNR GOES ON, TWO OR THREE BANDS HAVE ALREADY PLAYED! THE FANS HAVE BEEN STANDING IN THE SAME PLACE FOR FIVE OR SIX HOURS, ITS HOT AS HELL, NOTHING TO EAT, NOTHING TO DRINK, AND IF THEY HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM THEY WILL LOOSE THEIR PLACE IF THEY LEAVE. I KNOW IVE BEEN THROUGH IT. IF THERE WAS ASIGNED SEATING AT EVERY SHOW....IT WOULDNT BE SO BAD! AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN DRINKING ALL DAY WAITING FOR THE SHOW....I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA!

I just talked with someone at the show and nothing cooking yet. I was at vancouver what a secne. Axl likes playing late its crazy. He will show up I just hope they make something good happen

if Axl like playing late that much...why are they not stating the show later....just get the opening band ther at 9...so that he can play at midnight

Or - why don't they change all of the clocks and watches that are around Axl so that he thinks it's four hours later than it actually is. This way he'd get onstage early. I've always thought this would be an easy solution.

THE WORST PART OF WAITING IS......BY THE TIME GNR GOES ON, TWO OR THREE BANDS HAVE ALREADY PLAYED! THE FANS HAVE BEEN STANDING IN THE SAME PLACE FOR FIVE OR SIX HOURS, ITS HOT AS HELL, NOTHING TO EAT, NOTHING TO DRINK, AND IF THEY HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM THEY WILL LOOSE THEIR PLACE IF THEY LEAVE. I KNOW IVE BEEN THROUGH IT. IF THERE WAS ASIGNED SEATING AT EVERY SHOW....IT WOULDNT BE SO BAD! AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN DRINKING ALL DAY WAITING FOR THE SHOW....I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA!

TURN THE CAPS LOCK..off.

:confused:

Or - why don't they change all of the clocks and watches that are around Axl so that he thinks it's four hours later than it actually is. This way he'd get onstage early. I've always thought this would be an easy solution.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

..we still love ya princess madison..

His first show back in vegas in 2000 didnt start till almost 2 am vegas time WOW. Thats how he does it I gues hee sleeps in the day like a bat. I know this much my friend flew down there in a private jet and they saw axl's plane so he is there unlike in vancouver when he wasnt. Does any other professional band act like this. But hey thats why we wait up to see whats gonna happen. If my friend texts me I will update. I am just listening to the jim rome show on the internet. I am hoping this shit starts. If they play the same set list I feel bad for true fans.

It would be funny if the guys in the band organized it so they showed up after Axl.

:rofl-lol: I could Imagine Bucket doin' somethin' like that, if he was still around.

I must say I hate waiting for Guns to come on, I don't feel comfortable, it's disgusting actually, sweaty fans being crushed to death, ergh.

I feel bad too, the band was only an hour late for the show I went too, and that was tolerable, mainly because most of us had seats to sit in, and a bar right by, but making them wait that long is down right fucked, id be pissed as fuck too.