06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico Discussion Thread

GNR 1991

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just played a long knock knock kncokin on h door come on i am a pioneer on this site hell yeah. I got some high friends in high places private jet kinda of people. They saw axl's jet that only he flys on while the rest of the band is trying to clear customs hahaha. What a joke this band is but I love em. Its a fascinating thing. The first show is always great hahaha

just played a long knock knock kncokin on h door come on i am a pioneer on this site hell yeah. I got some high friends in high places private jet kinda of people. They saw axl's jet that only he flys on while the rest of the band is trying to clear customs hahaha. What a joke this band is but I love em. Its a fascinating thing. The first show is always great hahaha

It'd be funny if they played NO new songs.

Actually it is called the ''Chinese Democracy World Tour 2007''. Check out the Aussie posters. ;)

img5377sfv5eb8.jpg

Obviously there are different view points. There isn't anything regarding "Chinese Democracy" in Mexico.

Fanmade

lol not really, I just wanted to type that, since everyone does after every picture ever posted in relation to CD.

I figured they would play some new songs unreal how he keeps doing this to us. He is pitiful doesnt he want toexpand or is it just about the cash. WOW they suck to true fans they are stale but alot of people havent seen it I guess

I figured they would play some new songs unreal how he keeps doing this to us. He is pitiful doesnt he want toexpand or is it just about the cash. WOW they suck to true fans they are stale but alot of people havent seen it I guess

How could you not expect this? My only expectation is that Bumblefoot might play LaBamba tonight.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Last I checked Mexico wasn't Australia.

Well of course, but basically my point is that there are different names for this tour.

My point is, your a douche

Why are you being rude? He made a legitimate point that the tour does not always mention "Chinese Democracy" as part of the promotion in every country.

In fairness - Axl can't really play a bunch of new songs (that we haven't already heard) until the album comes out. If he did that, they'd be bootlegged and up on an MP3 on the Net before the show was over. Also, people wouldn't recognize the songs, which would make it tougher to keep the audience energy up at shows.

Yeah, this band has become as predictable as a sunset.

Well of course, but basically my point is that there are different names for this tour.

Why are you being rude? He made a legitimate point that the tour does not always mention "Chinese Democracy" as part of the promotion in every country.

Madison, you actually expected a GNR fan to be polite? :tongue2:

It was my legitimate opinion that he is a douche.

Are you nuts he needs to play some new songs people are gonna buy that dam cd just to say they own it. Why havent they released it yet I have been to a ton of shows all over I went to 2 of the new york shows I went to vegas shows during new years and last year and nothing has changed. WOW they are pitiful just pitiful and we are all suckers that actually care about the band like me.

Yeah, this band has become as predictable as a sunset.

Madison, you actually expected a GNR fan to be polite? :tongue2:

We don't allow personal attacks and name-calling on this forum.

It's OK to disagree or diss an opinion - but we don't allow personal attacks.

In fairness - Axl can't really play a bunch of new songs (that we haven't already heard) until the album comes out. If he did that, they'd be bootlegged and up on an MP3 on the Net before the show was over. Also, people wouldn't recognize the songs, which would make it tougher to keep the audience energy up at shows.

This is exactly right. Don't criticise the setlist - criticise the fact that the album isn't out. That's the whole reason we aren't hearing more new songs.

The crowd goes dead when they hear one new song. Imagine a setlist full of them... it just wouldn't work at this point.