06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico Discussion Thread

GNR 1991

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,since nobody replied to my question,I ask again ... Over at CD.com,somebody mentioned that Axl has shaved his head!??? I hope to God this isn't true,but does anyone know??

I replied to your post already. It's bullshit. Try reading properly next time.

Same old setlist and a 3hr wait time. The most dangerous band in the world has become the most predictable band in the world.

The AFD songs have been played to death, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for the band to play covers night after night on each tour. Until New Guns put out an album and play a setlist of mostly new material, I can't see much incentive in going to see them live. If I want AFD, I'll wait for the reunion tour in 5 yrs.

No offence....

But im not so much into seeing a 45 year old siging out ta get me...

Illuisons are more mature thats what they should be playing really

AFD is not all for a 45 year old to sing

Yeah but this 45 year old is a muthaf'n cornrow wearin badaass. He can sing whatever he wants.

No offence....

You should whine about it. :xmassrudolph:

No offence....

the stones still play stuff thats kinda wierd to see a 60 yr old men sing. (sorry if that makes no sense i cant think of a word to summerize). but they still play it. EX: brown sugar

No offence....

Yeah but this 45 year old is a muthaf'n cornrow wearin badaass. He can sing whatever he wants.

:rofl-lol:

Does he still wear those cornrows?

you know if hes balding theres a 101 ways to get your hair back with these days technology

What does his hair have to do with the show? Yeah, I'm positive he still has the braids, doesn't mean he's bald though.

I feel sorry for the fans who went to tonights show. Having to wait until 12:45 for the band to go on and then to get such a lame setlist where they didn't even play Maddy or CD. I would have been booing after tonights show if I was there. Hopefully none of the die hard fans spent money on travelling to this show. If you're going to go on so fucking late you should at least play extra long or do something special for the fans. Hopefully we'll get some more leaks soon.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I feel sorry for the fans who went to tonights show. Having to wait until 12:45 for the band to go on and then to get such a lame setlist where they didn't even play Maddy or CD. I would have been booing after tonights show if I was there. Hopefully none of the die hard fans spent money on travelling to this show. If you're going to go on so fucking late you should at least play extra long or do something special for the fans. Hopefully we'll get some more leaks soon.

yea i would be too, maybe the crowd wasnt really into the music tonight and cheering for more so guns didnt play more for them? but either way the setlist better be bigger and better when they come down to australia.

^^You feel sorry for the fans who attended the shows? I'll bet you anything that those attending had an awesome time.

They were probably half passed out due to the late start time. In my opinion the fans got fucked over tonight but that's just my opinion.