Gunsnroses.com update! Pure decadence Down Under

Alpachiris

Come on, man, those Kangaroos can pack one hell of a kick. Ron was taking a big risk doing that shit.

But seriously, I'd rather see pics of him doing something like that which portrayed his real personality rather than some shitty posed 'rocker' shoot. That picture is infinitely more interesting than the one of Axl singing with the Trailer Park guy in the actual article.

Edited by Ridin' the Nightrain

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, man, those Kangaroos can pack one hell of a kick. Ron was taking a big risk doing that shit.

But seriously, I'd rather see pics of him doing something like that which portrayed his real personality rather than some shitty posed 'rocker' shoot. That picture is infinitely more interesting than the one of Axl singing with the Trailer Park guy in the actual article.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ron Thal's not "pure decadence." He's more of a feed the baby animals kinda guy.

I think Axl puts these guys in a real weird spot by calling them Guns N' Roses. It makes it harder to like these guys for who they are because you're constantly comparing them to who they're not.

I feel like they try to package Ron Thal and Pitman and these guys like they're bad ass rockers to perpetuate the image of Axl's band. But that's just not why those guys are. They're not members of the World's Most Dangerous Rock Band. And when they try to act like it, or Axl tries to present them as such, it just comes off all wrong. Then the new band members get mocked for it.

That picture of Ron feeding baby animals might be the farthest thing from "Guns N' Roses," but it's the probably the closest we've gotten to seeing this band presented for who they are.

Ron's a really nice dude. I'm sure he'd rather feed a baby animal than whip his dick out and take a drunken piss inside a commercial airliner.

Exactly. That's when I like this band most. When they're just being themselves. None of these guys can compare to Slash/Izzy/Duff/Adler when it comes to living a 'rock n roll' lifestyle so I don't want them to be portrayed that way. They're cool and talented enough that they don't NEED to act that way.

All of the big fans of this band know that Ron is immensely talented and one of the nicest guys in rock today, so this shit doesn't seem lame to us. It's just Ron being Ron.

It's just shitty for them that they joined a band where your average Joe assumes that they must all act like they're 20 on the streets of LA. Of course people will be disappointed then.

Edited by Ridin' the Nightrain

"Guns N' Roses Shock Themselves By Releasing An Album".

Bubbles, who's been treating Axl's mental problems with a radical new technique called "Puppet Therapy", has finally brought democracy to Guns N' Roses fans at long last. Bubbles and his puppet Conky have managed to give Axl enough confidence to release the decade in the making album "Chinese Democracy". The general public, who for years has thought that everybody surrounding GnR are just a bunch of puppets, would have never guessed that all Axl needed this whole time was a little therapy from an actual puppet. We are pleased to announce a release date of September 11, 2007. Die Hard fans will also be pleased to know that Conky is working on getting Axl to change the setlist he's been playing since 2002. In closing we hope to see you all in 2008.

www.gunsnroses.com

Conky's dead, they blew his head off.

Ahahahahha. That picture is AMAZING.

God I love Ron.

I really do to. As a fan of the old band, it's really hard to do that. GNR used to be called The Most Dangerous Band In The World.

Now "pure decadence" involves stopping to feed baby kangaroos.

:lol: .. i know.. :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ron Thal's not "pure decadence." He's more of a feed the baby animals kinda guy.

I think Axl puts these guys in a real weird spot by calling them Guns N' Roses. It makes it harder to like these guys for who they are because you're constantly comparing them to who they're not.

I feel like they try to package Ron Thal and Pitman and these guys like they're bad ass rockers to perpetuate the image of Axl's band. But that's just not why those guys are. They're not members of the World's Most Dangerous Rock Band. And when they try to act like it, or Axl tries to present them as such, it just comes off all wrong. Then the new band members get mocked for it.

That picture of Ron feeding baby animals might be the farthest thing from "Guns N' Roses," but it's the probably the closest we've gotten to seeing this band presented for who they are.

Ron's a really nice dude. I'm sure he'd rather feed a baby animal than whip his dick out and take a drunken piss inside a commercial airliner.

Exactly. That's when I like this band most. When they're just being themselves. None of these guys can compare to Slash/Izzy/Duff/Adler when it comes to living a 'rock n roll' lifestyle so I don't want them to be portrayed that way. They're cool and talented enough that they don't NEED to act that way.

All of the big fans of this band know that Ron is immensely talented and one of the nicest guys in rock today, so this shit doesn't seem lame to us. It's just Ron being Ron.

It's just shitty for them that they joined a band where your average Joe assumes that they must all act like they're 20 on the streets of LA. Of course people will be disappointed then.

I hate it when someone says ,"these guys are trying to be badass rockers, instead of who they are". They're just trying to put together a grat rock show when they're on stage, not act like they're someone else.and that includes Axl,

Guest Matt13

Is it just me... or is it just completely laughable that 'Bubbles' from TPB's is even in the same building as GNR, much less on the fucking stage?

Who's going to be making cameo's next? Pee Wee Herman?

Is it just me... or is it just completely laughable that 'Bubbles' from TPB's is even in the same building as GNR, much less on the fucking stage?

Who's going to be making cameo's next? Pee Wee Herman?

you dont appreciate good humour

jump in a well and drown :fuckyou:

Edited by raspus

It surely reminds me of the Seinfeld where Kramer went to the dentist and was all jacked up and wearing "special" looking shoes, and got invited to be in the parade- cuase everyone that he was "special" From the outside looking in, Axl's hosting the special olympics at the GNR half time show.

Bubbles is fucking awesome guys. It's too bad that Ricky and Julian aren't on tour with GnR also.

Yeah, nobody's doubting that.

Here are some other people I think are pretty awesome...

Bob Edwards, former host of NPR's Morning Edition

Sweedish Actress Liv Ullman

The funny Pakistani guy who works at my neighborhood 7-11

All awesome people. But does that mean they should become regular members of the GNR Family? Even if they became close personal friends and supporters of W. Axl Rose?

If they really want to have Bubbles there, maybe he'd be better for shows in Canada or the Northern states. Nobody knew or cared who he was when I saw him in LA. It kills the energy of the show when a guy nobody cares about comes out to do a song nobody's heard. Kinda like the fourth guitar solo of the night.

you forgot chandler from friends

:rofl-lol:

If it takes a couple of good old Canadian boys(Bubbles and Baz) to get Axl on stage, so be it. It's a shame that Bucket's still not around as I think Herbie and Conky would have become good friends.

Edited by Randy Lahey