Communication Breakdown

aussie_axl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIzYrAlq-hY...ted&search=

Patton loves them!

I don't see it tho, if a band wants to do 70s rock in 2007 let me. It still just music.

although this rocks as well.

:rofl-lol: try a little harder patton, what a bunch of nerds, it's ok wasted they would let you play if you didn't suck dick, you see thats why wolfmothers doing it and you're not.

you see thats why wolfmothers doing it and you're not.

Oh come on, you gonna tell me everyone that gets a record deal is better musicians than people who don't have one?

no i'm not moreblack, but are you telling me that there isn't alot of jealousy from armchair critics that didn't get record contracts and wolfmother did, zepp like these guys, yet we have self confessed led zepp fans saying they suck, or people like mike patton .....who is so desperately trying to stay relevant in todays music world please. :rolleyes:

you see thats why wolfmothers doing it and you're not.

Oh come on, you gonna tell me everyone that gets a record deal is better musicians than people who don't have one?

no i'm not moreblack, but are you telling me that there isn't alot of jealousy from armchair critics that didn't get record contracts and wolfmother did, zepp like these guys, yet we have self confessed led zepp fans saying they suck, or people like mike patton .....who is so desperately trying to stay relevant in todays music world please. :rolleyes:

I quit like (probably because I love Led Zepellin) them but anyone who isn't able to admit they ripped of the Zep sound is delusional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJak-R2iYI...ted&search= you know you like them! the only ones who could play it better is zepp them selfs! and Jimmy Page and Robert Plant like Wolfmother, they have said it themselfs.

you are completely obsessed with wolfmother hey?

fuck off trent :rofl-lol:

maybe alittle! :ph34r: second fav band! rock3

I wanna see where they are 5 years from now...

me too, but i'm guessing you think they will die a quick death?

to me there getting better live, there new song is just as good if not better then what was on there first album, so i'm expecting bigger things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJak-R2iYI...ted&search= you know you like them! the only ones who could play it better is zepp them selfs! and Jimmy Page and Robert Plant like Wolfmother, they have said it themselfs.

Face it, you only like them 'cause they're Australian. :rolleyes:

yeah that must be it, :rolleyes: so many fuckheads so little space.

Er, I like Wolfmother. I was saying that the music rocks so much that they need a lead singer - it was just a minor observation. I just think it's funny what Patton says. Cos it's Patton. He's a funny guy. But I don't really agree with his point of view that based on the year 2007 you can't play what you want. Also I have no musical ability whatsoever. So I'm not jealous I'm in awe in general of muisc. It's always like how do they do that? Why Ac/DC sounds so great to me is a mystery. And I never want to be out in front of stadium of fans ever. I'd have a problem just saying Hi into microphone lol.

Er, I like Wolfmother. I was saying that the music rocks so much that they need a lead singer - it was just a minor observation. I just think it's funny what Patton says. Cos it's Patton. He's a funny guy. But I don't really agree with his point of view that based on the year 2007 you can't play what you want. Also I have no musical ability whatsoever. So I'm not jealous I'm in awe in general of muisc. It's always like how do they do that? Why Ac/DC sounds so great to me is a mystery. And I never want to be out in front of stadium of fans ever. I'd have a problem just saying Hi into microphone lol.

oh i totally miss understood you, my bad.