Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do the motherfuckers only send to UK??!??!!?!

YEAH!!!

IT WORKED!!!

I JUST HAD TO PRESS THE EU FLAG, AND NOT UK!!!!!!

5TH MARCH IS GONNA BE THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY FUCKED UP LIFE!!!!

here's hopin'

I just cannot believe that this will fall through again. And even if it does, it there is an explanation/correspondance from Axl along the way, it will still be tolerable. But holy shit, if there are just crickets chirping come March 6th, even I will have to reconsider.

More than likely though it will be there or their will just be updates on progress from Axl himslef. Both of which I am good with.

I've sent an email to HMV asking them what has transpired that now let's you preorder Chinese Democracy. I obviously didn't use those exact words but said something along the lines of -

"Giving the history of the album, how concrete is this date? Is there a chance of the pre-orders being cancelled?" (Paraphrased)

They aim to respond to emails within 48 hours, although it's usually within 24 hours. I'll let you know what the reply is - and yes, they have replied to an email I sent regarding the CD before, so I'm not expecting them to stay quiet about it for whatever reason. Here's hoping that they've recieved information from the label!

I've sent an email to HMV asking them what has transpired that now let's you preorder Chinese Democracy. I obviously didn't use those exact words but said something along the lines of -

"Giving the history of the album, how concrete is this date? Is there a chance of the pre-orders being cancelled?" (Paraphrased)

They aim to respond to emails within 48 hours, although it's usually within 24 hours. I'll let you know what the reply is - and yes, they have replied to an email I sent regarding the CD before, so I'm not expecting them to stay quiet about it for whatever reason. Here's hoping that they've recieved information from the label!

thanks for the effort my friend

Why bother to pre-order? It's just gonna be a hassle.

"Hey, here's my eight bucks, hang on to this for a while, will ya?"

then it doesn't come out and you get your money back. what's the point.

it's not like pre-ordering it is gonna make it come out.

"Oh, I pre-ordered it, that means its really coming out."

Once, they give a album cover and tracklisting, THAT'S when you order.

I would not preorder anything, in fact it is stated at that site that if you recieve the album within 8 days after its release date they are ok with it, thats bullshit, also if they get all your money and hang on to it, they gain interest on the funds, then its date is pushed or it dont come out they give you back your 8$ and keep free money earned on interest

Gunsguy

I would not preorder anything, in fact it is stated at that site that if you recieve the album within 8 days after its release date they are ok with it, thats bullshit, also if they get all your money and hang on to it, they gain interest on the funds, then its date is pushed or it dont come out they give you back your 8$ and keep free money earned on interest

Exactly! Gunsguy is hitting the head of the nail with this post!

Why don't you guys just go down to your local store the day the album actually comes out? Pre-order means you just order it before it comes out, not that you're gonna get it before anyone else. You'll probably get it later than the ones that are buying it a a local record store, so this action really makes no sense. Especially if you add what Gunsguy wrote to what I just wrote. :)

Edited by Lukinx

Yeah it works the same way for interest as ticket sales to concerts, you buy a ticket 3-5 months in advance to a show, as evceryone else does, times that by the people attending 1 show times the people buying the whole tour, take all the money collected and deposit it, then you have thousands if not millions in interest, making money on top of the money made, preorder is the same, you purchase now, they ship it later with no garentee you get it on or before release date, so I for one won't order it online, as most of you will be listening to it AFTER the date comes and goes, lol

GO TO YOUR RECORD STORE PEOPLE!

Gunsguy

FUCK!!!

I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW!!!

why the hell ahvent I checked this thread before?!?!?!?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ordering as im typing this!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do the motherfuckers only send to UK??!??!!?!

YEAH!!!

IT WORKED!!!

I JUST HAD TO PRESS THE EU FLAG, AND NOT UK!!!!!!

5TH MARCH IS GONNA BE THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY FUCKED UP LIFE!!!!

dang thats more optimism than i have

have they answered yet?