Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Revolver's trip to Canada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
928 replies to this topic

Deb Rose

Deb Rose

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • 13-December 08
Aweeeeeeeesome!!

Glad you had fun, you lucky ,lucky bastard. :xmassrudolph:

I'd be happy with Axl giving me a handshake, me being in the middle of a crowd and him not even seeing whose hand he was touching. Hahaha. But actually meeting the band just blows my mind. I don't even know what the fuck I'd do.

Edited by Deb Rose, 30 January 2010 - 05:50 PM.

Zh1o7.jpg

Brasilia, Brazil - March 7th, 2010

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - April 4th, 2010

Rock in Rio, October 2nd, 2011

Brasilia, Brazil - March 25th, 2014

D..

D..

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • 15-December 08
Damn man, sounds unbelievable. Chatting with the band would be priceless. COol to see Bach & the others seem as cool as they seem on videos and interviews.
Duff: 'Dolphins? That's not very rock n' roll man, do we get a say in this?'

Axl: 'No man dolphins.

Montrealer

Montrealer

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 5,022 posts
  • 18-March 05
Thanks Revolver for the kind words!

I should have film your face when you went out of the customs and saw me, it was fucking priceless how happy you were to be in Montreal!
You forgot a part in your story. When you got introduce to Bumble as the guy from Iceland he went nuts and grabbed you in his arms and told
your story to everyone that was there.

Seeing you there was great! You totally deserve this. You're a really nice dude!

Like you and Eric said, the whole Axl entourage was awesome and so nice! The after party was great!
I don't know if I spent more time looking at Axl or looking at you looking at Axl!

Come back to Montreal whenever you want!!! My house is your house!

Posted Image

axl_on_drums

axl_on_drums

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts
  • 24-October 08
Any pictures from this party?

Cameras were banned I guess.

Posted Image

ThinkAboutYou

ThinkAboutYou

BADASS MOFO

• Supporters
  • 11,912 posts
  • 20-July 02
awesome story and glad you met the main man :thumbsup:

6jn2px.jpg

"They stole my fuckin cheeseburgers!"

Drakestar

Drakestar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • 06-February 06

You should have asked Axl about Estranged on this tour :D

wtf?

All Revolver should have done is relish in the moment, and do as innate guided......just as he did......and THAT is why it was perfect.

. A few posts up Admin thanked everyone for not hijacking the thread (topic doesn't matter) ... leave it to a dipshit to do exactly that.

Shoot'em up Revolver....YOU rock!

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 18,996 posts
  • 28-December 02

Any pictures from this party?

Cameras were banned I guess.

Dont know if banned but defiantly inappropriate...

axlrare.jpg

Roy79

Roy79

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • 16-February 06
Congrats Revolver!!!!!

The best part was that you needed to sleep after the smoke, hehe. rock3

Somebody better get me backstage when they come to The Netherlands!!!!!
Posted Image

The waveform of Chinese Democracy shows the true meaning of the song: 2 lightsabers...it's all about The Force. This shit beats spinning LP's backwards!!! Axl Rose welcomes YOU into the 21st century.....

Orsys

Orsys

SUPER GOD

• Supporters
  • 3,767 posts
  • 30-May 09

You should have asked Axl about Estranged on this tour :D

If it were me, I wouldn't have been able to think about anything, much less questions other people had for Axl. I'm just glad every part of the after party was a thrill for Revolver, and that they were so cool to him.
Don't believe everything you think.

karlossacanell

karlossacanell

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • 07-December 02
IŽd really like to have a great time as you had when they come to my country ... congratulations

Yes Sir ... Yes Sir ... Yes Sir ...

di_rose_portugal

di_rose_portugal

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • 27-June 06
Thanks for sharing your unbelievable/great story, meeting the band, Bach, forum members, Beta and Axl, wow, that must have been a fantastic experience, the experience of a life time :thumbsup:

Revolver

Revolver

OH MY GOD

• Supporters
  • 4,460 posts
  • 01-December 05

Thanks everyone for being on topic and not derail Revolver's Canada Trip thread over the fake Slash thing, wich is yesterday's rumoured news anyway. So I ask everyone, including all admins, to keep that for the corresponding thread.

Eric (admin)

yeah I just had to write about what he said on this topic though to end the seemingly endless discussion.. was getting so f-n sick of that

Excellent read Revolver!

The day you met Eric and I in London was awesome I finally got to meet you after talking I think every night since you said you were coming, lol even way before BF called you or you won the backstage passes.

Seeing you in London reminded me of my youth, you were on the rail just giving it, I loved it from my vantage point!

I remember hooking up just after the epic Montreal show, as we got ready to go Backstage I said to you "are you ready?" and you looked at me and you were like "oh yeah!!!!" Although I don't think you knew exactly what was going to happen just yet....

I was watching you talk to all the band members while I talked to others and could see you only got distracted from the girls lol

oh man those girls yeah! hahah I came up to you like 4 times just going "can you believe how hot those girls are man?! what the fuck??!" hahaha.. thanks for the good times man and I hope I'll see all of you soon! we'll just see how money goes, I guess
*Without a Slogan since '05*

Orsys

Orsys

SUPER GOD

• Supporters
  • 3,767 posts
  • 30-May 09

Thanks everyone for being on topic and not derail Revolver's Canada Trip thread over the fake Slash thing, wich is yesterday's rumoured news anyway. So I ask everyone, including all admins, to keep that for the corresponding thread.

Eric (admin)

yeah I just had to write about what he said on this topic though to end the seemingly endless discussion.. was getting so f-n sick of that

Excellent read Revolver!

The day you met Eric and I in London was awesome I finally got to meet you after talking I think every night since you said you were coming, lol even way before BF called you or you won the backstage passes.

Seeing you in London reminded me of my youth, you were on the rail just giving it, I loved it from my vantage point!

I remember hooking up just after the epic Montreal show, as we got ready to go Backstage I said to you "are you ready?" and you looked at me and you were like "oh yeah!!!!" Although I don't think you knew exactly what was going to happen just yet....

I was watching you talk to all the band members while I talked to others and could see you only got distracted from the girls lol

oh man those girls yeah! hahah I came up to you like 4 times just going "can you believe how hot those girls are man?! what the fuck??!" hahaha.. thanks for the good times man and I hope I'll see all of you soon! we'll just see how money goes, I guess

So what was with the girls? Were they girlfriends, the shooter girls, groupies? Did they travel with the band, or were they 'found' at the concert?
Did Axl have a girlfriend there? (Can't believe I didn't ask this sooner).
Don't believe everything you think.

GunsNRevolvers2

GunsNRevolvers2

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • 13-January 10
That's so fucking awesome man! Sounds incredible!! All in all, who ended up going backstage with you from the forum?! anyone?
Axl's rant on Madison was fuckin' glorious
Posted Image

Revolver

Revolver

OH MY GOD

• Supporters
  • 4,460 posts
  • 01-December 05

That's so fucking awesome man! Sounds incredible!! All in all, who ended up going backstage with you from the forum?! anyone?

Eric (admin), Gunsguy, Montrealer and JungleCat :)

I hope I see all of you again as soon as possible!
*Without a Slogan since '05*