Oct. 18 Manchester Men Arena

Oct. 22 Zaragoza Principe Felipe

Oct. 23 Barcelona Olimpic de Barcelona

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

No just saw this band for what it is. A cash grab greatest hits tour by a very competent tribute band. There is nothing to be ashamed of by admitting that. DJ is the greatest Slash imitator I have ever seen. I love what that are doing I think its great but there will never be another album.

No just saw this band for what it is. A cash grab greatest hits tour by a very competent tribute band. There is nothing to be ashamed of by admitting that. DJ is the greatest Slash imitator I have ever seen. I love what that are doing I think its great but there will never be another album.

Nah, you're just a bitter cry baby. If the band was a cash grab, why would they play small secret shows in front of 100 people? Talk some more out of your ass.

I think your being a bit too pessimistic. I think there will be another album, though when it will come out I have no idea.

There must be a lot of material archived so if Axl was ever to die that could be mined.

Axl doesn't seem to be in a rush to release anything else though.

In the mean time I'd be happy if Dizzy released his solo album and bumble made more of his own records.

Nah, you're just a bitter cry baby. If the band was a cash grab, why would they play small secret shows in front of 100 people? Talk some more out of your ass.

The small shows were for celebs and select friends not like it was for the true fans

The small shows were for celebs and select friends not like it was for the true fans

but they have done after shows for fans before (2006 i think)

but they have done after shows for fans before (2006 i think)

Yeah, people were calling that tour a cash grab too. They were playing all these small venues and after shows for fans. Axl looked like he was having fun then, and looks like he's having fun now. Is it so hard to comprehend that maybe the guy just loves to go out and do concerts. If he wanted he could go away forever and be fine off the money he makes.

Did I just step into the Twilight Zone???

The Australian dates are already confirmed, they're playing with Korn, tickets are on sale... so it's not just 20 gigs to go.

And you can fully expect to see more dates next year. I would guess: Mexico, more Euro dates (Germany), U.S. Maybe South Africa, maybe some more Asian gigs.

Listen, crying is okay for a day or two, but a week is a little overboard dont you think? I got an idea, get off the forum for a month or two, and if you are still crying and acting like a beatup "fan" just dont come back and live your life. If you become a man, grow a pair of balls, and live with it, go ahead and come back. I dont agree with what Axl did BUT it's honestly not the end of the world.