GNR needs more energy

HADOKEN

i don't like emo GNR. I like the jams with high energy that hypes you up and that you can listen to at the gym or while running. You Could Be Mine, AFD ,and most of TSI are like this. Whenever I'm at the gym and 'sorry' or "The Blues" comes on, I gotta skip it to find something with a little more sac

i don't like emo GNR. I like the jams with high energy that hypes you up and that you can listen to at the gym or while running. You Could Be Mine, AFD ,and most of TSI are like this. Whenever I'm at the gym and 'sorry' or "The Blues" comes on, I gotta skip it to find something with a little more sac

whatever floats your boat bro

If you're going to the gym it sounds like you're fat and you need more energy. But cool story bro.

You should try to listen to IRS, Shackler's Revenge, Chinese democracy. Music for the gym, haha.

So I guess November Rain,Estranged,Don't Cry,Patience,acoustic version of You're Crazy,One In a Million (etc.) aren't cutting it for you at the gym either...

You should try to listen to IRS, Shackler's Revenge, Chinese democracy. Music for the gym, haha.

SCRAPED :thumbsup:

whatever floats your boat bro

:lol:

Probably not the best choice of words when you're describing what you're looking for at the gym.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

This encapsulates the mentality of certain "old" GN'R fans perfectly. "Duh I just want to vent my testosterone duh duh duh. Fuck the emotion." Don't get me wrong, I like the "Appetite"/"Appetite" sounding material, but when listening to music "a buzz" isn't necessarily my objective. “Sorry”/”Madagascar” would inspire me during a work out (however I tend to just listen to what the gym itself is playing music wise).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Thanks for sharing. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, just perhaps, GNR is more concerned with following their own artistic vision rather than catering to your personal desires for weight loss regimen musical accompaniments? Just a thot.

Guest Len B'stard

I think so called "high energy" music when working out is a bit...lame. If you're gonna work out, fucking work out, you can do it to slow jazz, this concept that people have (and a lot of people have it) that they need the fuckin theme to Rocky or some shit to workout, to me it just looks silly.

This encapsulates the mentality of certain "old" GN'R fans perfectly. "Duh I just want to vent my testosterone duh duh duh. Fuck the emotion." Don't get me wrong, I like the "Appetite"/"Appetite" sounding material, but when listening to music "a buzz" isn't necessarily my objective. “Sorry”/”Madagascar” would inspire me during a work out (however I tend to just listen to what the gym itself is playing music wise).

I don't think it encapsulates the mentality of old gnr fans because everyone is different. I have met more old gnr fans who like patience and estranged more that ycbm or some other rocker

So I guess November Rain,Estranged,Don't Cry,Patience,acoustic version of You're Crazy,One In a Million (etc.) aren't cutting it for you at the gym either...

Acoustic You're Crazy has a permanent spot on my workout playlist. That song has some nasty attitude. Hadoken is right. For all the emotional songs, none of which could touch the original trio, there was a real lack of energy. About one minute of IRS.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I don't think it encapsulates the mentality of old gnr fans because everyone is different. I have met more old gnr fans who like patience and estranged more that ycbm or some other rocker

This encapsulates the mentality of certain "old" GN'R fans perfectly. "Duh I just want to vent my testosterone duh duh duh. Fuck the emotion." Don't get me wrong, I like the "Appetite"/"Appetite" sounding material, but when listening to music "a buzz" isn't necessarily my objective. Sorry/Madagascar would inspire me during a work out (however I tend to just listen to what the gym itself is playing music wise).

Certain would suggest my sentiments are not applicable to all old GN'R fans. :rolleyes:

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR