Oh My God to be played at Kansas City?

Guest Gunns

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this is awesome for you guys who like Oh my god and probably great for Axl too to have a request on that song. Could we please start tweeting Civil War now?

And IRS.

Oh my dear God, if only we had some

CIVIL WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The Archer

OK, this is awesome for you guys who like Oh my god and probably great for Axl too to have a request on that song. Could we please start tweeting Civil War now?

And IRS.

If they do Oh My God, then all we have to do is start tweeting Civil War next!

And IRS.

If they do Oh My God, then all we have to do is start tweeting Civil War next!

Except OMG is on the setlist and Civil War isn't ;)

I personally think Oh my god is a poor song and is over rated. I love all GNR stuff and I respect all your opinions put for some reason never took to this song and I'm easy please when it comes to GNR. I dunno I would just rather they played TWAT, Bad Obsession, Coma or even IRS rather than Oh my god.... It's interesting to see the diversity of the GNR fans tastes, which I suppose is really cool.

Anyway peace out

I personally think Oh my god is a poor song and is over rated. I love all GNR stuff and I respect all your opinions put for some reason never took to this song and I'm easy please when it comes to GNR. I dunno I would just rather they played TWAT, Bad Obsession, Coma or even IRS rather than Oh my god.... It's interesting to see the diversity of the GNR fans tastes, which I suppose is really cool.

Anyway peace out

You really haven't heard the new version at RIR soundcheck I guess.

It sounds so fkn' much better...

Anyway peace out

Ok....I retract that...based on the EOD soundtrack it sounds shit... the jam you have posted sounds pretty good in fairness. Thanks for posting as I never saw it before

Obsession is a great song live...anyway I was only giving an example. Saying that, based on the above I am actually warming to a live Oh my god.

Where ever did that song called "crash diet" go? Or am I imagining a unreleased GNR song called this.

Edited by CivilWar07

Anyway peace out

Ok....I retract that...based on the EOD soundtrack it sounds shit... the jam you have posted sounds pretty good in fairness. Thanks for posting as I never saw it before

Obsession is a great song live...anyway I was only giving an example. Saying that, based on the above I am actually warming to a live Oh my god.

Where ever did that song called "crash diet" go? Or am I imagining a unreleased GNR song called this.

Crash Diet is really really old, from the old band.