Axl's Deformed finger

rjm631

Has anyone ever noticed this? His middle finger on his right hand is deformed. On the tip of his middle finger on the right side of the nail, on the right hand he is missing a big chunk of flesh. It looked really weird. Me and my brother noticed it several times at the Ritz show. We were right up front. He also wears band aids under his rings to prevent them from falling off. Please discuss accordingly. Thanks.

Couldn't care less about the finger. Hate the gaudy rings. The only new-era 'look' that worked for me was '06-07': a lean Axl, short braids, jeans, red shoes, jacket, goatee, waistcoat. It worked in the context of both his age and still looking like a rock god without being OTT. The hats, glasses, wispy hair, fat jackets, handlebar and lousy rocks are too Vegas for me. But he's singing a lot better than last year, which is the main thing.

Couldn't care less about the finger. Hate the gaudy rings. The only new-era 'look' that worked for me was '06-07': a lean Axl, short braids, jeans, red shoes, jacket, goatee, waistcoat. It worked in the context of both his age and still looking like a rock god without being OTT. The hats, glasses, wispy hair, fat jackets, handlebar and lousy rocks are too Vegas for me. But he's singing a lot better than last year, which is the main thing.

Yup.