RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Chris Rock mentions Axl Rose during the RHCP? Props to him for doing something none of the Old GNR could do.

Funny joke tho... "even if Axl would have come, he still wouldn't be here on time"

I wonder if there could be trouble because of this.

Yes, Axl isn't going to tour with Chris Rock. :rolleyes:

sorry for venting guys but axl still devotes his life to gnr and gives his all every show. it sucks to see this group of people up there that have quit this band.

The Hall of Fame is going to release footage of the event to media outlets, and on every local news broadcast tomorrow morning you will hear "Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night" with footage of Myles fronting the band.

Axl just fucked himself royally.

no not really because said news outlets are going to also say guns n roses front man axl rose didnt attend. so how did he fuck himself? they are all ready talking about it on the radio now, the bigger news was axl not showing up.

Axl will go on tour with Guns N' Roses and put on great shows. Maybe release an album soon. Life goes on.

The Hall of Fame is going to release footage of the event to media outlets, and on every local news broadcast tomorrow morning you will hear "Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night" with footage of Myles fronting the band.

Umm,I seriously doubt that.If Myles was anywhere near as good/unique a vocalist as Axl,yeah ... Maybe.Axl's not going to get any worse press than he already has,nor any more than he predicted he would in his letter.

Sorry,but I heard that whole performance.Yeah,they sounded good.But did it sound like GNR minus Axl? No,definitely not.No matter how you try and manipulate the situation.

sorry for venting guys but axl still devotes his life to gnr and gives his all every show. it sucks to see this group of people up there that have quit this band.

wrong. media propaganda doesnt rule many.

Right, because Axl has never been known to let media coverage affect him in any way. :huh:

Well, Axl has nobody to blame but himself.

Guns N' Roses, Old Guns, Classic guns whatever you want to call them were awesome tonight!!

The truth does.

no not really because said news outlets are going to also say guns n roses front man axl rose didnt attend. so how did he fuck himself? they are all ready talking about it on the radio now, the bigger news was axl not showing up.

True.

The ceremony was rather bland. Axl not showing up will get more attention than anything they did.

Did Tracci and Ole appear?

Did you clusterfucks know this isn't matter?

What are you talking about? Of course it is. If nu-Guns isn't GNR just because Slash isn't in it, than old Guns isn't GNR because Tracci isn't in it.

You're so funny :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy is funny, isn't it? The new guys put just as much, if not more passion than the old guys, but the purist won't accept them as Guns. Well I won't accepting anything as Guns unless it was Tracci, Ole, Rob, Axl, Izzy then. :thumbsup:

love it :thumbsup:

it's been discussed before, by not attending, Axl announced thw world that he IS NOT Guns N' Roses.

we all know realistically that they're not getting back together, if anything Velvet Revolver would get back together and that seems unlikely at the moment too. but it wasn't a smart move on Axl and his vision of GNR

Axl will go on tour with Guns N' Roses and put on great shows. Maybe release an album soon. Life goes on.

You've got to be kidding.

That's how you play the solo DJ.

Ron plays the second solo nowdays and he is 1000000000000000000000000x times better then slash has ever been...

Yeah, the switching works wonderfully.

This is crap.

We got Velvet Revolver,some god awful generic rock singer singing something AXL wrote,and Matt Sorum made the longest speech.Right.Sure sounds like history to me.I don't see how anyone in their right minds would prefer hearing this guy sing (with the original guys,minus Izzy),but not Axl with a more than capable new band.Sorry,I'll take Axl's GNR ANY FUCKING DAY over what I'm hearing now.

THIS

Exactly... this. Everyone knows that, only a few accept though. Myle's voice would never do justice to those songs though.

Myles, this is how you sing Brownstone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUkjDGn2rQ

And Axl was sick that night. Fuck, even Ron's backing vocals sounded better than Myles and I'm NOT kidding. :lol:

haha! exactly

Axl has one the most unique voices ever, when you hear his voice , you know it's GN'R !

Yup. FF to about 3 minutes in - THAT IS GUNS N' ROSES. And that scream @ 4 min in... THAT INSANE SCREAM, the final chorus... That is Guns N' Roses.

So Chris Rock mentions Axl Rose during the RHCP? Props to him for doing something none of the Old GNR could do.

Funny joke tho... "even if Axl would have come, he still wouldn't be here on time"

I wonder if there could be trouble because of this.

About that? He even jokes about that! He might be thin skinned, but he's not like Sean Penn who takes everything too seriously (happened at the Oscars a while ago).

Man, listen to that insane scream. INSANE. That's how it should have sounded. Myles will never do that song justice. NEVER. He's got the range, but lacks the vocal power and probably Axl's range as well.

It's funny how you have such an issue with someone else singing a GNR song, but you probably have no problem paying to watch a dweeb like DJ Ashba or Robin Finck butchering solo after solo on GNR songs.

Look, I can point out plenty of YouTube videos where Axl's voice sounds worse than many GNR impersonators I've heard in my life. Myles is no Axl, but he's a damn good singer who does the songs justice.

That's how you play the solo DJ.

Ron plays the second solo nowdays and he is 1000000000000000000000000x times better then slash has ever been...

Yeah, the switching works wonderfully.

This is crap.

We got Velvet Revolver,some god awful generic rock singer singing something AXL wrote,and Matt Sorum made the longest speech.Right.Sure sounds like history to me.I don't see how anyone in their right minds would prefer hearing this guy sing (with the original guys,minus Izzy),but not Axl with a more than capable new band.Sorry,I'll take Axl's GNR ANY FUCKING DAY over what I'm hearing now.

THIS

Exactly... this. Everyone knows that, only a few accept though. Myle's voice would never do justice to those songs though.

Myles, this is how you sing Brownstone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUkjDGn2rQ

And Axl was sick that night. Fuck, even Ron's backing vocals sounded better than Myles and I'm NOT kidding. :lol:

haha! exactly

Axl has one the most unique voices ever, when you hear his voice , you know it's GN'R !

Yup. FF to about 3 minutes in - THAT IS GUNS N' ROSES. And that scream @ 4 min in... THAT INSANE SCREAM, the final chorus... That is Guns N' Roses.

does it hurts that bad to see the old lineup attract more attention than any other lineup in GNR has ever had?

i can show you a video of Rock In Rio 2011 and you'll go hide behind the courtain.

John Isn't showing up right?

Unfortunately no.... :(

Yeah, I can see him coming back, hopefully. Josh is a great guitarist though.

I can see Slash doing music for RHCP. Flea and Kedis offer such a comfortable working environment. They are very specific on who they want in the band though. John got in because he played exactly like Hillel and Josh got in because he can play exactly like John. Dave got in because he played well but was able to be progressive. I can see Slash doing a song or two,

Buckethead auditioned once. :xmasssanta:

True.

The ceremony was rather bland. Axl not showing up will get more attention than anything they did.

I think Axl's going to save face with the Rock Hall at a later time.

The RRHOF ceremony usually is kind of bland, drawn out because of how long it is. Once it's edited down, it should be more entertaining.

You've got to be kidding.

why is he kidding, he said MAYBE release an album, its his opinion