Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan H.

Who do you think should play DJ in a GNR movie?

29 posts in this topic

I'm gonna go with the kid from the new Spiderman movie, because he sucks and is a bad actor, so he could probably nail the part.

Someone who dies in a graphic horrible way.

edit: I completely misread the thread. facepalm.

Edited by Broskirose

I'm gonna go with the kid from the new Spiderman movie, because he sucks and is a bad actor, so he could probably nail the part.

Movie was awful but he did a great job with Eduardo in Social Network.

That'd be a sick ending, or maybe DJ could be dead the whole time, and he is just a figment of Axl's imagination.

I would like to see DeNiro play DJ's father. I think he would be great.

Let me guess, this thread was the highlight of your day. Congratulations, fission mailed!

Why would DJ be in any GNR movie in the first place? Nobody would do a movie about the replacements. He can be one of the fans wearing a Slash t-shirt.

Since I feel like I supposed to hate DJ and actually like him, maybe Keanu Reeves because I can't tolerate him.

It would balance out.

Let me guess, this thread was the highlight of your day. Congratulations, fission mailed!

Have you been drinking, sir?

Please stay on topic, and try to avoid posting while intoxicated.

Thanks!

Someone who dies in a graphic horrible way.

edit: I completely misread the thread. facepalm.

I was gonna call you out on that but decided not to :lol:

Thanks!

Try to avoid proving my point. But by all means, keep digging your own grave. Maybe when you have a minute, you might wanna read what Subsy wrote in the gnfnr thread he locked in Anything Goes.

Oh I'm sorry, were we talking about DJ acting and you used the opening post to make a dig at him? Why you are so clever! And obsessing about DJ is fun! I heard you secretly wear ashbaswag underwear.

Thanks!

Try to avoid proving my point. But by all means, keep digging your own grave. Maybe when you have a minute, you might wanna read what Subsy wrote in the gnfnr thread he locked in Anything Goes.

Oh I'm sorry, were we talking about DJ acting and you used the opening post to make a dig at him? Why you are so clever! And obsessing about DJ is fun! I heard you secretly wear ashbaswag underwear.

It's not secret, I like the way the fabric feels on my scrotum.

The chick out of twilight, Kirsten Stewart or whatever her name is.

Home wrecking slut. I'm starting to like her.

Hulk Hogan should play Axl

I was thinking Joseph Gordon Levitt playing the younger Axl (think Hesher in orange hair), Danny Bonaduce playing the older Axl.

I've seen the early pics of Ashba with longer, almost blonde hair, he looks like he could be Axl's brother in those pics. Couldn't figure out what celeb could play him though.

Edited by dalsh327

There's a GN'R movie, I don't think so.

Besides, if there ever was a GN'R movie, the only years people would be interested in were the early days during the creation of (GN'R).