Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Apocalyptic Love special enhanced edition in US(Best Buy Exclusive)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • 31-August 12
http://slashonline.c...-edition-in-us/

As SLASH Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators are currently embarked on their world tour, the group have announced they’ll release a special 3-disc special enhanced edition of their acclaimed new studio album APOCALYPTIC LOVEexclusively at Best Buy on November 19. The collection includes the full 15-track version of the album including bonus songs “Crazy Life” and “Carolina,” eight unreleased acoustic tracks from the group’s Guitar Center Sessions as well as the“Live From NY” concert DVD from SLASH’s sold-out record release show filmed live at Irving Plaza in New York City. The special enhanced edition will also include acollectible guitar pick tin.

bacardimayne and I are the first official gay couple in MyGNRforum!!!

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,675 posts
  • 28-January 11
Thanks for sharing! I'm interested in hearing the acoustic version of Civil War.

Important note: No GN'R songs are going to be released in the New York DVD.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • 14-December 08
def going to be a purchase for me. lame about no gnr songs though, thanks axl!

Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,098 posts
  • 10-May 08
zzzzzzzzzzz

dQOAHSG.png

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11

Thanks for sharing! I'm interested in hearing the acoustic version of Civil War.

Important note: No GN'R songs are going to be released in the New York DVD.

shame :/

Btw that NY concert isn't so good, Sidney or other shows were so much better than the album release show

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,675 posts
  • 28-January 11
Sidney was awesome, I would buy the blu-ray if it ever comes out.

Posted Image

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11
btw i would like to hear the other 2 demo songs that been recorded, but completely unreleased

Slash, Myles and The Conspirators also worked on two more songs which stayed demos.

http://en.wikipedia....pocalyptic_Love

Look at brainless saber's thread at the attitude section, he making a clown of himself again
http://www.mygnrforu...-think-of-this/

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • 31-August 12
Track listing:

Following is the full track listing for the APOCALYPTIC LOVE 3-Disc Special Edition:

APOCALYPTIC LOVE’ (Deluxe CD)

1) Apocalyptic Love

2) One Last Thrill

3) Standing in the Sun

4) You’re a Lie

5) No More Heroes

6) Halo

7) We Will Roam

8) Anastasia

9) Not for Me

10) Bad Rain

11) Hard & Fast

12) Far and Away

13) Shots Fired

Bonus Tracks

14) Carolina

15) Crazy Life

LIVE AT GUITAR CENTER (Acoustic) (CD)

1) Beggars and Hangers On

2) Back From Cali

3) Civil War

4) Fall to Pieces

5) Far and Away

6) Starlight

7) Not For Me

8) Sweet Child O’ Mine

“LIVE FROM NY” CONCERT AT IRVING PLAZA (DVD, 72 min)

1) Mean Bone

2) Dirty Little Thing

3) One Last Thrill

4) Back From Cali

5) Ghost

6) Standing In The Sun

7) Doctor Alibi

8) Speed Parade

9) Apocalyptic Love

10) Watch This

11) Starlight

12) Just Like Anything

13) Halo

14) You’re A Lie

15) Slither

Encore:

16) By The Sword

How come CW and SCOM are there? Also I wonder if you can still get the shirt for this?

Rovim

Rovim

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,391 posts
  • 28-March 04
All these special editions... how about putting more effort into writing a better album? He wrote Anastasia, so we know he can do it.

Pass.

"The one thing we're all waiting for, is peace on earth and an end to war."

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,675 posts
  • 28-January 11
And he knows people like Anastasia, I think he should take more time to release the next album so he can focus on writing better material.

Posted Image

The Matinator

The Matinator

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • 11-March 07

How come CW and SCOM are there? Also I wonder if you can still get the shirt for this?

it was mentioned during the release of made in stoke that there was a legal issue that prevented slash from releasing GNR songs on his DVDs, hence why the US version of made in stoke had 5 songs & the uk got full versions of the made in stoke DVD & the live from new york DVD that got released on his recent box set over there.

But back on point, psyched for this release, haven't picked up AL yet since i figured there'd be a deluxe package, as with the last album, pus it looks like i'll get a new pick box to put the pick i got with the last slash deluxe in!

Edited by The Matinator, 13 November 2012 - 06:40 AM.

Posted Image
"This Fight, Could Be The Last Fight"

September 9th 2007, Clark County Amphitheater, a day i ill never forget

Gibbo 27

Gibbo 27

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • 07-October 11
God how shitty is that not even the full Guitar session show

Edited by Gibbo 27, 13 November 2012 - 07:27 AM.

abc_zps0e1bcf45.jpg

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • 31-August 12

it was mentioned during the release of made in stoke that there was a legal issue that prevented slash from releasing GNR songs on his DVDs, hence why the US version of made in stoke had 5 songs & the uk got full versions of the made in stoke DVD & the live from new york DVD that got released on his recent box set over there.

But back on point, psyched for this release, haven't picked up AL yet since i figured there'd be a deluxe package, as with the last album, pus it looks like i'll get a new pick box to put the pick i got with the last slash deluxe in!

Excited for the release as well!

That said, no GNR songs? Is that the reason Made in Stoke isnt released in Blu-ray for US as well?

The Matinator

The Matinator

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • 11-March 07

Excited for the release as well!

That said, no GNR songs? Is that the reason Made in Stoke isnt released in Blu-ray for US as well?

ya i believe so, slash mentioned it in a few interviews.

Posted Image
"This Fight, Could Be The Last Fight"

September 9th 2007, Clark County Amphitheater, a day i ill never forget

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • 31-August 12
OK thanks man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users