Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is the forum kind of unstable lately?

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,025 posts
  • 28-January 11
Happened to me again few minutes ago. The problem remains for 1-3 minutes and then it gets back to normal.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,789 posts
  • 01-October 11

"and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

Do users really have the ability to cause the errors? That's surprising. If true, I would totally understand why it's not something you wish to publicly talk about. ;)

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,723 posts
  • 21-September 05
It's been happening to me every few minutes over the last 15-20.

vvZ4ihN.png

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,025 posts
  • 28-January 11
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Posted Image

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,378 posts
  • 28-December 02
again just now no error but slow as molasis

axlrare.jpg

Guest_Gunns_*

Guest_Gunns_*
  • Guests
  • --
had it about 3 hours a go, it's happening daily for me, anyone else?

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,025 posts
  • 28-January 11
Yes, daily.

Posted Image

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11
Got a 404 error page popping up periodically..

Edit
Read thread,Guess I'm not the only one.
I'm not awfully cyber-savvy but don't *think* I'm doing anything weird to cause it, not constant though and I'm on chrome if that helps :shrugs:

Edited by sailaway, 21 December 2012 - 01:31 AM.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,025 posts
  • 28-January 11
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Posted Image

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,378 posts
  • 28-December 02
Internal Server Error

axlrare.jpg

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,911 posts
  • 26-September 05
Had this:

Internal Server Error

About fifteen minutes ago.
Posted Image

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,323 posts
  • 19-February 05

Internal Server Error

wq0Xdzw.gif

....with eyes so dilated i've become your pupil 

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,742 posts
  • 12-January 05

Had this:

Internal Server Error

About fifteen minutes ago.

Got this just now.

Edited by GNRSkidRow1, 04 January 2013 - 12:50 PM.

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

jman2000

jman2000

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts
  • 07-December 12
I am getting the same errors as everyone else here, probably once a day maybe twice. The other day every time I clicked on a post it would be a text page instead of how it is normally. After about and hour or two it went back to normal.

Posted Image

Majestic Beast

Majestic Beast

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • 22-April 11
Search don't work...Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (70100/1317): Query execution was interrupted in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 234
So lonely to wander,So sad to be alone,In the mist of the unknown,Trying to fool myself with dreams that never come true,So hard to stand my ground,Never again will I fail ,Will you tell me not to wait,Tell me to live for today,As the flowers wither,I will forget my pain...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users