Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

Sunrise a well known australian tv show announced guns n roses have confirmed they are touring australia in march 2013. There was some dude in america who confirmed this as they were talking about it. Now we just need to hear it from the band I guess.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm inclined to start having heart palpitations at hearing this news, but I'm going to have to stay calm until I have a ticket in my hand. They are already shaking with excitement though.

You're in Melbourne? Imagine it will be Rod Laver if this happens, it's gonna be hard to get tickets. Have you someone to go with?

Could be hard for me to get over there this time, being that my next/our first child is due mid-march! (but it might be a tougher decision than she realises!) and being that nothing has changed for the better since 2010 imo, i'm finding it hard to justify going too far out of my way to see them, make it easy for me Axl, bring this travelling circus to Tassie and i'll be there for sure! Come and see the little, oft forgotten island state...

Could be hard for me to get over there this time, being that my next/our first child is due mid-march! (but it might be a tougher decision than she realises!) and being that nothing has changed for the better since 2010 imo, i'm finding it hard to justify going too far out of my way to see them, make it easy for me Axl, bring this travelling circus to Tassie and i'll be there for sure! Come and see the little, oft forgotten island state...

....oft forgotten but the most important state in Australia. If they go to Tassie I would have no problem flying down to see them - maybe your wife could go into labour during the show and they could sing Welcome To The Jungle as he/she enters the world.