Ashba almost killed, advised to start smoking again

OptimusPrimeNL

He is known in the musicians world as one of the biggest drama queens and attention whores there is. The fact he is trying to look like a 16 year old emo boy while he is in his 40s should ring a bell.

He has very good connections with the industry people that are in positions of power, which also had to do with the fact he was a loverboy for them during the 90s, hence the effortless exposure. Has nothing to do with his abilities or 'talent'.

You suck Google Translate!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you trust China?

Everything is made in china. Look around and tell me do you own something that is not made in China/Asia.

I own plenty of stuff not made in China or Asia, I go out of my way sometimes to make sure of it :) Havnig said that the vast majority of things are made overseas

Do you trust China?

Everything is made in china. Look around and tell me do you own something that is not made in China/Asia.

I own plenty of stuff not made in China or Asia, I go out of my way sometimes to make sure of it :) Havnig said that the vast majority of things are made overseas

Not entirely correct.

If a product says "Made in XXXX", that doesn't mean its components are not made in Asia. In fact, and like Russel said, almost everything is now made and fabricated there.

If anyone actually believes this, I have a bridge to sell you.

A-F'n-men! This is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read anyone post about anything (Ashba's story about e-cigs). This is total BS. There is no 'anti-freeze' in e-cigs. And nicotine levels can be dictated by the user, but don't go over what's in a normal Marlboro Red, for example. You can even get e-cigs with very low levels of nicotine, or no nicotine at all. What I can tell you, is there's over 4000 chemicals in REAL CIGS, that can kill a human being if taken in large doses. And short a few folks who have good genes, smoking real cigs will slowly kill you one way or another.

And no doctor, I REPEAT, NO DOCTOR, will ever tell someone to continue or begin smoking cigs. There are dozens of other products to ween someone off the real thing, including gum, patches, etc.. Doctors WILL recommend one of those methods to kick the habit. Not tell someone to keep smoking the real thing.

On top of all of that, nicotine is no worse than caffene or any other type of stimulant. Of course, any stimulant that is taken in large quantities can kill you. But the real killer in cigs, again, are the 4000 plus toxic chemicals that can be found in them. A quick search on Google will give you more details.

E-cigs are nothing more than water vapor inhalents. Water vapor WILL NOT hurt you. In fact, there's e-liquids that have vitamins and antioxidents in them. Yes, they can even be HEALTHY for you.

Ashba's an idiot. He's another hanger-on looking for attention. If what he said is true, and if his claims that the doctors confirmed an e-cig almost killed him because of 'high levels of nicotine' or from containing the equivalent of 'anti-freeze', he should be a very, very, very rich man right now and not have to worry about posing as Slash in a nostalgia GNR act. If doctors can confirm an otherwise safe and legal substance almost killed someone, that person would win any type lf lawsuit they file.

This is so BS it's not even funny.

EDIT: I've been an avid e-cig smoker for over a year now. I still smoke the real thing sometimes, usually with a good amount of brew, but e-cigs have gotten me from a pack a day to a pack every two weeks. If I could manage to not drink from time to time, I'd be perfectly content with my e-cigs. If anyone wants a recommendation for what brand to go with when shopping for e-cigs (forget the ones at the gas stations, they're garbage), PM me.

Edited by Matt13

I think he's exaggerating, but he's not lying. I live in the Netherlands and over here they warn us about buying cheap cigarettes if you want to visit countries like Poland.

countries like Poland?

Ones full of donkey shit and poor people. :lol:

If anyone actually believes this, I have a bridge to sell you.

A-F'n-men! This is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read anyone post about anything (Ashba's story about e-cigs). This is total BS. There is no 'anti-freeze' in e-cigs. And nicotine levels can be dictated by the user, but don't go over what's in a normal Marlboro Red, for example. You can even get e-cigs with very low levels of nicotine, or no nicotine at all. What I can tell you, is there's over 4000 chemicals in REAL CIGS, that can kill a human being if taken in large doses. And short a few folks who have good genes, smoking real cigs will slowly kill you one way or another.

And no doctor, I REPEAT, NO DOCTOR, will ever tell someone to continue or begin smoking cigs. There are dozens of other products to ween someone off the real thing, including gum, patches, etc.. Doctors WILL recommend one of those methods to kick the habit. Not tell someone to keep smoking the real thing.

On top of all of that, nicotine is no worse than caffene or any other type of stimulant. Of course, any stimulant that is taken in large quantities can kill you. But the real killer in cigs, again, are the 4000 plus toxic chemicals that can be found in them. A quick search on Google will give you more details.

E-cigs are nothing more than water vapor inhalents. Water vapor WILL NOT hurt you. In fact, there's e-liquids that have vitamins and antioxidents in them. Yes, they can even be HEALTHY for you.

Ashba's an idiot. He's another hanger-on looking for attention. If what he said is true, and if his claims that the doctors confirmed an e-cig almost killed him because of 'high levels of nicotine' or from containing the equivalent of 'anti-freeze', he should be a very, very, very rich man right now and not have to worry about posing as Slash in a nostalgia GNR act. If doctors can confirm an otherwise safe and legal substance almost killed someone, that person would win any type lf lawsuit they file.

This is so BS it's not even funny.

He's probably saying that the e-cigs he bought in Poland were fakes with all the other chemicals in them that wouldn't be in the genuine things. I still think he's full of shit though.

I think he's exaggerating, but he's not lying. I live in the Netherlands and over here they warn us about buying cheap cigarettes if you want to visit countries like Poland.

countries like Poland?

u're rite, lickin' golden thrones and old ladies are waay cooler :D

countries like Poland?

u're rite, lickin' golden thrones and old ladies are waay cooler :D
Sorry buddy, no offence intended. :lol:

There was this dumb chick in high school that smoked on the patch and got nicotine poisoning. Is it possible that DJ is such an idiot that he overdosed on nicotine? Maybe. 33 packs a day? Bullshit. He is such an attention whore. If he could just stop sucking things that remind him of little white dicks, he'd be fine.

There was this dumb chick in high school that smoked on the patch and got nicotine poisoning. Is it possible that DJ is such an idiot that he overdosed on nicotine? Maybe. 33 packs a day? Bullshit. He is such an attention whore. If he could just stop sucking things that remind him of little white dicks, he'd be fine.

You know for the first part of 2009/10 tour I tolerated him, now I just can't stand him... I wish Richard was the "Lead" guitarist.

You know for the first part of 2009/10 tour I tolerated him, now I just can't stand him... I wish Richard was the "Lead" guitarist.

I was very excited around 2006 when Richard said that between him and Robin they had all the guitar parts covered in rehearsal. We have probably the best fit for GNR in Richard as far as Classic Rock guitar is concerned and yet we have to tolerate people less talented than him getting all the solo spots. It is truly an injustice.

I sometimes think that DJ was hired specifically to take some of the heat and attention off Axl. He's still a charismatic performer but not so much the showman these days. I think he got tired of it, hence the hats and glasses, lack of stage rants etc...

Ashba was smoking at the show in Dallas, but I noticed he actually didn't smoke it all. He would have it in his mouth and then when he would play, he would throw it down off the stage.

I think he should quit.

He is known in the musicians world as one of the biggest drama queens and attention whores there is. The fact he is trying to look like a 16 year old emo boy while he is in his 40s should ring a bell.

He has very good connections with the industry people that are in positions of power, which also had to do with the fact he was a loverboy for them during the 90s, hence the effortless exposure. Has nothing to do with his abilities or 'talent'.

Please tell us more. This is something new to me. But not surprising.

What do you want to know?
It's nothing new: the industry is filled with people who are where they are not because of talent but because they sucked a lot of dick, got fucked or provided someone to fuck, or because they are Jewish and the industry is mainly run by Jews and I am Jewish so no anti-semitism there, just fact. For instance, one known Jewish producer I work for will not work with non-Jewish session musicians, full stop. So he gets me and 5 other Jewish ones. Thal also got many jobs because he is Jewish.
Ashba used to be the guy that sucked/fucked powerful industry folks in the early/mid 90s, he is bisexual so no big deal for him. He got in the spotlight because of those connections, got his loyal fanbase and since then does his own thing, which is playing very average guitar that thousands on YouTube can easily surpass. But connections, branding and image is worth much more than authentic abilities. It has it's price. The figurative selling your soul to the devil thing.
The folks claiming this are credible people behind the scenes who would know and have no reason to make it up. They also said Axl used to prostitute himself in the mid 80s to industry folk, to get in the big league. Those same people claim the Beatles' manager Epstein and his industry buddies used to drop acid in John Lennon's and Paul McCartney's drinks and fuck them all night in a gay orgy then have naked girls (read prostitutes) laying in their bed when they woke up, so they would think they did it all night with the girls and they were hallucinating the cock/serpents in their face.
Irony being the rock world is being promoted as this very masculine hetero world with hot girls everywhere, while it is gayer than the pop/disco world could ever dream of being. Overcompensation at work.
What was the question again? Oh yeah.
Edited by llll

It's nothing new: the industry is filled with people who are where they are not because of talent but because they sucked a lot of dick, got fucked or provided someone to fuck, or because they are Jewish and the industry is mainly run by Jews and I am Jewish so no anti-semitism there, just fact. For instance, one known Jewish producer I work for will not work with non-Jewish session musicians, full stop. So he gets me and 5 other Jewish ones. Thal also got many jobs because he is Jewish.
Ashba used to be the guy that sucked/fucked powerful industry folks in the early/mid 90s, he is bisexual so no big deal for him. He got in the spotlight because of those connections, got his loyal fanbase and since then does his own thing, which is playing very average guitar that thousands on YouTube can easily surpass. But connections, branding and image is worth much more than authentic abilities. It has it's price. The figurative selling your soul to the devil thing.
The folks claiming this are credible people behind the scenes who would know and have no reason to make it up. They also said Axl used to prostitute himself in the mid 80s to industry folk, to get in the big league. Those same people claim the Beatles' manager Epstein and his industry buddies used to drop acid in John Lennon's and Paul McCartney's drinks and fuck them all night in a gay orgy then have naked girls (read prostitutes) laying in their bed when they woke up, so they would think they did it all night with the girls and they were hallucinating the cock/serpents in their face.
Irony being the rock world is being promoted as this very masculine hetero world with hot girls everywhere, while it is gayer than the pop/disco world could ever dream of being. Overcompensation at work.

WOW!

its not hard to believe that the higher dose nicotine fake cigarettes he was smoking could be equal to smoking 33 packs of regular cigarettes a day considering regular cigarettes don't contain 100% pure nicotine. He was probably smoking the same amount of fake cigarettes a day that he was smoking when she smoked real ones which would make perfect sense if the fake cigarettes he was smoking had higher doses of nicotine in them then what he used to smoke.

I don't know if I believe a word of them, but I love your posts. :lol: