The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

I was just coming in to taunt Len!

"Once a Gunner, always a Gunner" FabricAss 2011

Do you not think that taunts a trifle self-defeating? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not really that bothered if I'm honest. I mean Barca are getting rid of him for a reason y'know. I don't think he's the sort of fella you can centre a team around but i think he'll do good at Chelsea because he's not gonna be the centre-piece there, just one of a bunch of really good players there, like Hazard for instance, who i think is a better player than Fabregas. It is weird that they'd pick up a Fabregas having ditched a Juan Mata though, then again, why did we bring an Ozil into a squad that was pretty well stocked in midfield, go figure, I'm sure The Boss and Mourinho know what they're doing.

I was more bothered when Van Persie left for United but, as an Arsenal fan, you've nothing to really have a go at Fabregas about, he had a good stint here and played well and made a name for himself, never done the team no wrong as far as I'm concerned. I will say this though, he's not been the Fabregas he was at Arsenal anywhere else, in my humble opinion.

So yeah, good luck to El Captain over at Stamford Bridge, i really mean that, I'd like to see him do well. Here, not too well though :lol:

I mean Barca are getting rid of him for a reason y'know.

the main reason is probably that fabregas started very well the season (with plenty of goals and assists) before fading away around january until the end of the season.

by the way :

Bp8WuTMCcAAizyn.jpg

Edited by supercool
  • Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

Somehow i don't think Pappys the kind of fella to shy away from a bit of ribbing, bless his little sex pest booties :lol:

Somehow i don't think Pappys the kind of fella to shy away from a bit of ribbing, bless his little sex pest booties :lol:

I saw him loitering round the corner from my house the other day. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Just been past Stamford Bridge, sucks being here when there isn't a match on.

Fixtures released today, people's thoughts?

Im opinionless in that regard, you see the bastards one way or another.