What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Guest NGOG

We had an English equivalent called Cinnamon Grahams. Now they're called Curiously Cinnamon, which makes them sound like a cereal that is confused about its sexual identity.

Ever thought about standup?

It was a competition. I got too drunk. I didn't win. I had a great time.

Got some other material I'm thinking about performing some time in the future.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I do not eat cereal. Sans porridge, it is all a big con formed by American conglomerates to deprive our strapping young men of our bacon, egg and two rashers. You know what they used to serve for Breakfast before the Victorians? Beer. You would start your day with a tankard of ale, bread and cheese. Then the Victorians arrived with their temperance and priggishness and put an end to this wonderful custom. Drinking beer at seven in the morning: ahh, reminds me of the 2002 World Cup!

Funny you should say that, back in Kashmir when i went once as a kid they went out of my way to find me cornflakes or rather have some sent over from England and i remember eating it and my Uncle goes 'why you eating that for, thats for sick people', was weird, I guess over there the only time you eat something like that is when you're not well or something.

On topic though, fuck, i dunno, i like loads of em really. In fact I could eat most of em happily, don't like fuckin' porridge though, horrible fuckin' shit, turns into fuckin' sludge when you leave it 2 mins, mingin'. I'll have the lot though really aside from a few ones. Tried this yank one called Cap'n Crunch once, fuckin' lovely.

Funny you should say that, back in Kashmir when i went once as a kid they went out of my way to find me cornflakes or rather have some sent over from England and i remember eating it and my Uncle goes 'why you eating that for, thats for sick people', was weird, I guess over there the only time you eat something like that is when you're not well or something.

Yeah, when I used to spend summers in Iran as a teenager (just over 10 years ago), it always used to be a fuss to find me cereal for breakfast. Shops sold Kellogg's etc. at massively inflated prices, so we just got the dodgy local knock-offs instead (there was a nice coconut-flavoured version of Corn Flakes). Uncle was telling me that 20 years ago or so, because these Kellogg's Corn Flakes and the like were so dear, he used to be offered bowls of them (dry) at house parties among the bourgeoisie in Tehran, because the hosts were showing off how wealthy they were. Was really bizarre for him especially having just come back from a few years in London eating the stuff for breakfast on the cheap every day.

Guest Len B'stard

I have bouts of it actually, weetabix, cold milk, tablespoon of sugar, standard :) It's scientifically proven that boys who eat Weetabix regular growing up have bigger willies than their equivalents who don't :lol: