What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Guest NGOG

0__56031_zoom.jpg

Kellogg's Krave

nestle-nesquik-375g.jpg

Nesquik, by Nestlé

838.1.jpg

Tesco Bran Flakes (Or any other domestic brand bran flake, be it Sainsbury's, Asda, Lidl)...

porridge2.jpg

Both, any; I've bought both... I use water, not milk with this one.

I like making corn flakes & chocolate... doesn't come out like cakes but is great anyway.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Guest Len B'stard

These:

cerealesK.jpg

That had me really confused for a second, I was thinking "WTF is Leche de Leite? Milk of Milk?!" Took me a while to realise it's Spanish and Portuguese (I think?) for Milk Chocolate :lol:

The one with the strawberry bits in it is quite nice as well :)

Sugar with your Weetabix? And you're calling that McLeod chap a fanny? :lol:

I have Weetabix with golden syrup, motherfucker. Or I did, they don't sell it in Mexico (Weetabix, or golden syrup), so I'm on the All-Bran.

I used to love Kellogg's Honey Loops, then the bastards changed the recipe to comply with regulations about the amount of sugar allowed in a cereal which can be marketed to children. Ruined the best cereal ever :(.

I have Weetabix with golden syrup, motherfucker. Or I did, they don't sell it in Mexico (Weetabix, or golden syrup), so I'm on the All-Bran.

I used to love Kellogg's Honey Loops, then the bastards changed the recipe to comply with regulations about the amount of sugar allowed in a cereal which can be marketed to children. Ruined the best cereal ever :(.

Of course you'd use golden syrup on your Weetabix. Typical jock, thinks everything's porridge :lol: Surely maple'd do the trick?

I pour boiling water over my Weetabix, then a load of sugar AND cold milk. :lol:
Boiling water on Weetabix? That's fucking rank, you miserable sod :lol:

Of course you'd use golden syrup on your Weetabix. Typical jock, thinks everything's porridge :lol: Surely maple'd do the trick?

I pour boiling water over my Weetabix, then a load of sugar AND cold milk. :lol:Boiling water on Weetabix? That's fucking rank, you miserable sod :lol:Seriously try it. Just enough to soften 'em and it's delicious.

Guest Len B'stard

That makes a mental kinda sense cuz its nicer when you have it all melted with hot milk so you get that consistency but without having to have it hot i suppose. I want some fuckin' weetabix now :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I pour boiling water over my Weetabix, then a load of sugar AND cold milk. :lol:
Seriously try it. Just enough to soften 'em and it's delicious.
Fair enough but I hate warm WeetBix. That being said me mum used to bung em in the blender so I could eat them when I was little.

Seriously try it. Just enough to soften 'em and it's delicious.
Fair enough but I hate warm WeetBix. That being said me mum used to bung em in the blender so I could eat them when I was little.

Would that not just reduce them to sawdust effectively?

• 8 months later...