How will it end?

I just thought about this, considering Axl is running a business. His income is based on live shows and the merchandise he sells at them, but everybody knows he can't go on forever.

So, when he finally decides to retire, how will it end?

I believe he will fire the band members, he will have to pay a nice sum to every band member who's had multiple contract renewals thus leading to indefinate duration.

There's no way he's going to fire Team Brazil, as they've cemented their position in his life. Say what you will about them, he needs them. So I guess then he'll need to find other ways to keep the cash flow coming in to sustain his lifestyle and keep them on the payroll. That would probably include new releases, a book of his life etc. Any other ways anybody can think of?

good morning america, today is wednesday november 5th, 2025

this morning axl rose, lead singer for the band guns n' roses was found dead

in his malibu home at 4:45 this afternoon. while the circumstances aren't certain

rose, 63 years old, allegedly was the victim of a voodoo curse placed on him by

his brazillian manager/lead guitarist/wife/accountant/housekeeper.

one man held a candlelight vigil outside rose's home in malibu and when interviewd simply stated

that the only thing that might comfort him is the eventual release of the follow-up album to 2008's

chinese democracy

good morning america, today is wednesday november 5th, 2025

this morning axl rose, lead singer for the band guns n' roses was found dead

in his malibu home at 4:45 this afternoon. while the circumstances aren't certain

rose, 63 years old, allegedly was the victim of a voodoo curse placed on him by

his brazillian manager/lead guitarist/wife/accountant/housekeeper.

one man held a candlelight vigil outside rose's home in malibu and when interviewd simply stated

that the only thing that might comfort him is the eventual release of the follow-up album to 2008's

chinese democracy

Jesus, that is sick, man...

I just thought about this, considering Axl is running a business. His income is based on live shows and the merchandise he sells at them, but everybody knows he can't go on forever.

I believe he will fire the band members, he will have to pay a nice sum to every band member who's had multiple contract renewals thus leading to indefinate duration.

There's no way he's going to fire Team Brazil, as they've cemented their position in his life. Say what you will about them, he needs them. So I guess then he'll need to find other ways to keep the cash flow coming in to sustain his lifestyle and keep them on the payroll. That would probably include new releases, a book of his life etc. Any other ways anybody can think of?

If Axl has a lot of overhead and spends extravagantly, he has to tour. The residuals he gets are good but touring is where the money's at.

The band member contracts are probably 2-3 years long.

Some personal assistants and managers never retire.

If Axl has a lot of overhead and spends extravagantly, he has to tour. The residuals he gets are good but touring is where the money's at.

The band member contracts are probably 2-3 years long.

Some personal assistants and managers never retire.

According to Dutch law, it wouldn't be permitted to give employees a 2-3 year contract multiple times. It would lead to an indefinate contract.

I think the reason we're not getting an album soon is because another sub-par album will tarnish the legacy even further. Why spend money on that? Guessing an album could be good is always better than hearing one that's not, at least from the public's perceptive.

I do wonder what his expenses are though, I don't think he has a mortgage, then again he wasted money renting a New York appartment without ever setting foot in it for a couple of years. I think he has more money than sense in that aspect.

I don't see Axl ever "retiring". At least, not publicly announcing it.

He may not announce it directly, but if his employees announce they are no longer in GN'R then it'll be conclusive. That's why I'm wondering "How will it end?".

I think Axl will retire before he turns 60. I don't think Axl will want to continue after that time. It's hard to do shows night after night when you get older.

Besides, I would think Axl would like to enjoy his retirement while he's still healthy enough to do so.

No one wants to retire and then be ill and not be able to enjoy your time.

People in the 60's are still well enough to travel and do things they love to do. I think Axl needs to have time to do what he wants without the pressure of performing anymore.