Dancing

I already did :P I'm in both the U2 dance from my original post, and the Halloween video I posted. You just weren't looking hard enough!

Well I'll have to take another look

EDIT

very nice, I think I was looking at the right ghoul

Edited by shades

Guest Len B'stard

I'd love to be able to but I'm fuckin' useless at it and so, to offset that I just cop an attitude about it and act like i think it's a bunch airy fairy bollocks...but the truth is that in some cold corner of my psyche sits a little Len in Billy Elliott get-up, weeping over his own inadequacy.

I'd love to be able to but I'm fuckin' useless at it and so, to offset that I just cop an attitude about it and act like i think it's a bunch airy fairy bollocks...but the truth is that in some cold corner of my psyche sits a little Len in Billy Elliott get-up, weeping over his own inadequacy.

Only cuz every time anyone sees one of your lot jumping up and down and making a racket in a crowd they run like fuck. :lol:

• Like 1

Not even kidding, this chick (and all competitive pole dancers) are incredible athletes.

Also, my daughter danced for 5 years. She has taken off this school year due to moving and taking some advances classes. Anyway, she did Irish, Tap, Jazz, and HipHop. A few years ago at a Michael Jackson themed recital, the advanced toe class did Smooth Criminal and moonwalked....on their toes. It was the coolest thing ever.

Hold the fuck up a second now. Aren't you Mr. everything's bollocks if it doesn't swing or groove and yet you don't dance?

My brain just divided by zero. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Hold the fuck up a second now. Aren't you Mr. everything's bollocks if it doesn't swing or groove and yet you don't dance?

My brain just divided by zero. :lol:

Just cuz i can't dance doesn't mean i don't understand the primary function of good music young man :lol:

I love dancing, formal dancing, fun dancing, drunk dancing, exercise dancing. When I'm well again we will be taking some line dancing lessons. Not the country stomping kind, but the Pride and Prejudice kind. Though the country stomping kind is fun too. There is only one other time I can think of when you can throw your body around with abandon and it's okay.

Popping, locking, house and hip-hop new style. That's what I basically do since 2002. I've been to many international competitions. UK BBOY Championships (UK), Juste Debout (France), Keep On Dancing (Korea), Eurobattle (Portugal).

Maybe you can find me in this video. Maybe not. :P

Amazing!

I wish I could do stuff like that- the isolations and control these guys have is incredible, well done you! I've got no swag :P

• 2 weeks later...

I met this model last week and her friend and flirted with them both, the model was hot, the friend was hot, and they both were up for fun... Dirty dancing with the model on the dance floor of Borderline in London and I showed her how horizontal I can go, like knees to the floor, head back between my feet, and this model climbs on top of me and goes down with me and almost sat on my face with her pretty sexy self... This was last week Friday... The next day my leg/right knee is fucked! - It's still a little sore now; moral of the story, never do that again.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Guest Len B'stard

I met this model last week and her friend and flirted with them both, the model was hot, the friend was hot, and they both were up for fun... Dirty dancing with the model on the dance floor of Borderline in London and I showed her how horizontal I can go, like knees to the floor, head back between my feet, and this model climbs on top of me and goes down with me and almost sat on my face with her pretty sexy self... This was last week Friday... The next day my leg/right knee is fucked! - It's still a little sore now; moral of the story, never do that again.

So basically you done a limbo and she sucked your dick while sitting on your face...on a dancefloor? Post of the year candidate :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

This is as close to hip hop as I get :lol:

That video reminded me of this dance routine. :lol:

Rude :lol:

This is lovely:

^_^

Need to find myself a new partner and learn it, or turn it into a solo. Adore this style of dance, though I wish the camerawork and editing on these shows weren't so distracting...just show the dance!

• 3 weeks later...