Dizzy : There’s a sh*tload of Guns n' Roses material (Las Vegas Weekly)

Another great interview by a member of the non-releasers. Unless they have real news, I'd hope they refrain from repeating the same old shit over and over again for 6 consecutive years.

Be thankful for what we got. At least Axl is having fun, loving every second of it, cracking jokes and less bloated. Dizzy Reed is kept amused and kept by Axl.

Yo Dizzy...why u so boring? It's like he managed to make a life of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll seem boring. I like his magic piano fingers though. But he seems to be a very boring fuck.

Edited by Rovim

HAHAHAHA, this video is hilarious. I laugh every time. Oh and.... No trickery! Dizzy Reed disaster pt. 1.

Say whatever you want, but at least there is 22.5% rasp in his speech and he seems in a good mood.

And don't get me started on how less bloated he looks because he DOES!

• Like 1

I can't believe that this clown was playing with the UYI line up...

He starts to be the new DJ 2.0. :lol:

Hey, Dizzy Reed was DJ before there was a DJ in GNR! Before CD was released he was the one waving the flag that said "soon."

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2014/may/21/weekly-interview-gnr-keyboardist-dizzy-reed/

I don't know if it has been posted before, if yes, mods please delete

What can audiences expect to see during this residency?

Obviously we’re going to play the classics, and we’re going to do some Chinese Democracy stuff. I think we have a few more little surprises up our sleeves as well.

More solo spots, covers and instrumentals.

I was gonna say that axl should do some stand up. but he's already doing a kinda of Andy kaufman's act with guns n roses.

If by 'doing Andy Kaufman's act' you mean 'slowly turning into Tony Clifton', I agree.

Tony+Clifton.jpg

Edit: oops, just saw Teejay beat me to that one.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 1

there's no timeline, this is rock n roll.

Ain't my first rodeo

I've been high by noon but i can't deny

been too long, too much, too soon to let go

cut the swag, release the stuff, victory or death we're not too old for this shit.

Deep down inside

I hate snakes

Which reminds me of Ron's statement last year...

"How long have we been talking about a new fucking record? And I'm the only that doesn't bullshit you people about it and I say, no, we haven't been in the studio together; no, we haven't started writing together as a band."

Edited by Bruno P.
  • Like 1

"I'm the only that doesn't bullshit you people about it and I say, no, we haven't been in the studio together; no, we haven't started writing together as a band."

It's only been 8 years since Bumble joined not Gn'R. That guy is soooo stressed out. Geeez. Have a drink or something. There's time. Axl can get things going in 2020.

"How long have we been talking about a new fucking record? And I'm the only that doesn't bullshit you people about it and I say, no, we haven't been in the studio together; no, we haven't started writing together as a band."

I don't think any other band member has claimed the band has been in the studio together or started writing together as a band, either. What they have said is that they have worked on songs either alone or in small groups, and sent songs to other band members including Axl :shrugs:

I don't think any other band member has claimed the band has been in the studio together or started writing together as a band, either. What they have said is that they have worked on songs either alone or in small groups, and sent songs to other band members including Axl :shrugs:

No. They are bulshitting us, they've been doing that for some years now. Yes, they claimed that they had studio time, that they were recording songs, blah blah. They implied that a new record was imminent, they implied that a new record was top priority, blah blah. They're (some of them) a big bunch of liars.

Yeah, everything is fine. DJ's got 12 ballads of death on top of everything that's in the vault that's not Paul Huge and also Ashba said he heard Axl playing tons of shit on piano in a hotel room and was blown away.

No. They are bulshitting us, they've been doing that for some years now. Yes, they claimed that they had studio time, that they were recording songs, blah blah. They implied that a new record was imminent, they implied that a new record was top priority, blah blah. They're (some of them) a big bunch of liars.

Are you saying they have claimed the whole band have been working together in the studio? Or that they have been writing together as a band?

As for implying that a release will happen within a year or so, yes, they are guilty of saying that they hope/believe that will happen. But that is not the same as lies.

Yeah, everything is fine. DJ's got 12 ballads of death on top of everything that's in the vault that's not Paul Huge and also Ashba said he heard Axl playing tons of shit on piano in a hotel room and was blown away.

I am not claiming things are fine.