Anyone Else Loves "Double Talkin Jive" But Feels Its Incomplete?

the very definition of FILLER

How people define music is just their own need to compare and label what is "the best" and what is weak, in their eyes. It helps them get attached to THEIR favorite shit, when in fact music is just sounds. The only real definition imo should be: I like it, or I don't like it. It's good to my ears, and it makes me feel something, or it's shit and I can't relate to it.

Just insecure people and their weak attempts at taking something as chaotic as music, which is a reflection of the human mind, thoughts, and emotions, which are chaotic as shit, and trying to organize all of it and get rid of the disorder cause they feel weak without control over it, over everything. Less scary with more control.

It's a bunch of sounds a few people recorded and it's not supposed to be rated like that imo. It's a form of communication. Like I don't give scores to sections of conversations with people I meet everyday. Like that was filler, cause it wasn't AS interesting or funny or important as that other line that person said to me. It's all important, cause it's all a reflection of the person and what he or she tried to say.

tl/dr: the whole is greater then the sum of it's parts. The smaller parts matter. In this case, for you, Double Talkin' Jive.

Edited by Rovim

yes

FUCKING AWESOME SONG

the spanish caravan like outro is amazing

they should have kept going with it but hey it's still sweet as is

i also think the live version with axl's rant intro and live on PPV in Paris was very bad ass as well

Yeah it was. It was very bad ass, and I'm glad you've found the perfect way to describe that very bad ass PPV performance.

How people define music is just their own need to compare and label what is "the best" and what is weak, in their eyes. It helps them get attached to THEIR favorite shit, when in fact music is just sounds. The only real definition imo should be: I like it, or I don't like it. It's good to my ears, and it makes me feel something, or it's shit and I can't relate to it.

Just insecure people and their weak attempts at taking something as chaotic as music, which is a reflection of the human mind, thoughts, and emotions, which are chaotic as shit, and trying to organize all of it and get rid of the disorder cause they feel weak without control over it, over everyhing. Less scary with more control.

It's a bunch of sounds a few people recorded and it's not supposed to be rated like that imo. It's a form of communication. Like I don't give scores to sections of conversations with people I meet everyday. Like that was filler, cause it wasn't AS interesting or funny or important as that other line that person said to me. It's all important, cause it's all a reflection of the person and what he or she tried to say.

tl/dr: the whole is greater then the sum of it's parts. The smaller parts matter. In this case, for you, Double Talkin' Jive.

man, you're a technical wizard like Brain and a psychoanalyst as well...today I've learned that I'm both ignorant and insecure

the check's in the mail....

• Like 1

Just insecure people and their weak attempts at taking something as chaotic as music, which is a reflection of the human mind, thoughts, and emotions, which are chaotic as shit, and trying to organize all of it and get rid of the disorder cause they feel weak without control over it, over everyhing. Less scary with more control.

man, you're a technical wizard like Brain and a psychoanalyst as well...today I've learned that I'm both ignorant and insecure

the check's in the mail....

I'll take that as a compliment. And I'll take that check too.

• Like 1