Having Indian food for the first time

Georgy Zhukov

You lot are not exactly proving the American stereotype wrong here, judging by the way you are all collectively salivating over that meat mess sold at abbeys - or whatever the place is called. All non-Americans took one look at that and immediately vomited.

Arbey's only sounds good in theory. In reality it is disappointing. Like the American dream.

Really? First time? I love Indian food sooooooo much. I'm jealous. I don't think there's any near me.

Is it just me or does it sound like America blows food wise?

I live in the middle of nowhere. I'd put any major American city against any place on Earth food-wise.

Can't you just farm and grow your own food? Maybe get your american rifle and go hunting?

Really? First time? I love Indian food sooooooo much. I'm jealous. I don't think there's any near me.

I live in the middle of nowhere. I'd put any major American city against any place on Earth food-wise.

Can't you just farm and grow your own food? Maybe get your american rifle and go hunting?

I'm not a property owner so farming is out. I'm a pussy so hunting is out.

When I lived in America I was actually appalled at how backwards and poor it was in certain places. It was shocking.

Hunter S Thompson was right - 'America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.'

You would, absolutely.... Unequivocally lose....... no contest in my opinion....

My country is great for many things, including food......but if you want to go head to head, for food.....in this circumstance....we would lose......

Food is Food.

yUM....YUM....

:)

I've only eaten Indian food twice, it was two days in a row a couple of months ago in London. We don't seem to have Indian restaurants here. We have a lot of other Asian places, but apparently, not many Indians here.

It was so delicious. I think it's one of my favourite foods now. We had a Thali, a large round plate with lots of different bowls with vegetables, chicken, curry, rice... For the foodies in this thread: I don't know the first thing about Indian cuisine, so maybe it's not authentic or from another region, but I absolutely loved it.

thalis_4.jpg

• Like 1