Slash Explains How Guns N' Roses Got Together

Huge fan

Cool clip. Would be good if they can all come together and do a documentary and bury the hatchet. Clip must be pretty old since he doesn't want to talk about GNR anymore.

All he wants to talk about is a GNR reunion and the press doesn't ask him questions about it.

Cool clip. Would be good if they can all come together and do a documentary and bury the hatchet. Clip must be pretty old since he doesn't want to talk about GNR anymore.

What can he do? He is questioned every time about GNR

Also your idol teach you that life doesn't owe you your own happy ending :lol:

Edited by Motivation

I wonder if there's footage from that gig haha.

In interviews lately he kind of has been getting testy when they mention it, and like on his last Eddie Trunk interview he said flat out "alright were gonna keep this short" and just as a courtesy talked about it for a sec.

Edited by Ant

I wanna ask him about Snakepit 1. I mean, fuck that's such a cool guitar sound and style and it stands on it's own in his catalog as really unique... I wonder what was inspiring him at the time. I think with Izzy's help that woulda been a really cool direction for a GNR album.

but he is still playing the songs...

Songs he wrote, co-wrote or was a part of.

If you don't have an issue with people who have nothing to do with Gn'R songs, performing them as they 'were' Guns N' Roses. Then why would you have a problem with a guy who wrote, co-wrote or was part of the creation process, doing it?

I wanna ask him about Snakepit 1. I mean, fuck that's such a cool guitar sound and style and it stands on it's own in his catalog as really unique... I wonder what was inspiring him at the time. I think with Izzy's help that woulda been a really cool direction for a GNR album.

Slash took the songs from It's 5 o'clock Somewhere to Axl for a new record but Axl said no. So that's when Snakepit come about Edited by Duff27

Slash took the songs from It's 5 o'clock Somewhere to Axl for a new record but Axl said no. So that's when Snakepit come about
Don't forget Duff. Duff knew Slash's songs weren't very good as well.

I can understand why he gets fed up of talking about it. He's released 7 albums since he left guns. And only released 4 albums and 2 ep's with guns

Nobody cares about those albums though.
Maybe, maybe not. Some of his solo work in my opinion is on a par with guns at the very least

I can understand why he gets fed up of talking about it. He's released 7 albums since he left guns. And only released 4 albums and 2 ep's with guns

Nobody cares about those albums though.
Maybe, maybe not. Some of his solo work in my opinion is on a par with guns at the very least
Yeah, but the general public doesn't share that opinion. That's why he keeps getting asked about Guns.

Slash took the songs from It's 5 o'clock Somewhere to Axl for a new record but Axl said no. So that's when Snakepit come about

But the truth is.. Seeing how Slash brough the concepts and the songs.. Axl run the numbers and realized that there wasnt hardly any money in it for him. After tinkering with it and retooling it , shelving it and then overproducing it he still wouldnt have the numbers worth his while to do it. The line... Just "shut up and sing" were born in that moment to be immortalized on a song "that is not about Slash"

But the truth is.. Seeing how Slash brough the concepts and the songs.. Axl run the numbers and realized that there wasnt hardly any money in it for him. After tinkering with it and retooling it , shelving it and then overproducing it he still wouldnt have the numbers worth his while to do it. The line... Just "shut up and sing" were born in that moment to be immortalized on a song "that is not about Slash"
Yeah?