Jackie Chan

Going Down (leaked)

Blood In The Water (leaked)

Cuban Skies ?

Monstrosity ?

Light my fire ?

Tonto ?

and a lot more.

+ Chinese Democracy's remixes including 2 other version of Better(leaked), Richard stuff + Dj stuff and of course, Appetite For Destruction 97.

Never gets old, just a little...dusty.

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 3

Did that once:

The General

Oklahoma/Berlin

Oh My God

Thyme

Silkworms

Atlas Shrugged

Down By The Ocean (Izzy)

Leave Me Alone/Soul Monster

Ides Of March

Seven

Quick Song

Zodiac

Beta’s Barn

Jackie Chan

Going Down (leaked)

Blood In The Water (leaked)

Cuban Skies ?

Monstrosity ?

Light my fire ?

Tonto ?

and a lot more.

+ Chinese Democracy's remixes including 2 other version of Better(leaked), Richard stuff + Dj stuff and of course, Appetite For Destruction 97.

Never gets old, just a little...dusty.

There's another song I think I saw Axl mention in an interview when I was doing some of my own investigating a few months back. I believe he called it "Daddy, Can the Devil Do Mommy and Me?" but after some more looking around, a lot of people seem convinced that it was just a joke or something like that. Then there's this other one called "We Were Lying," which Brain and Dizzy mentioned and apparently worked on, but Axl apparently didn't confirm it as being a legit title in an interview he did at some point.

The names are really cool, but it would be much cooler to listen to a few of these!

yeah, blood in the water would be a cool name if we haven't listened it

What you heard was a remix using bits of BITW and Prostitute.

Based on what? I actually think the BITW/Prostitute Remix/Mashup is okay, definitely repetitive and not something

I've got on any sort of playlist, but it's an intriguing curiosity. I really do hope that BITW is an actual song and not

just a snippet / outtake that was used for the Remix song. I dunno, it just has a dark, post-apocalyptic type of vibe

to it and it seems like an interesting direction for the CD material. Jackie Chan has a very bleak feel to it as well.

This was kinda what I was looking for, I guess I just forgot about it:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/songs.php

Sorta like a Wiki. Ties the Chinese Whispers stuff to the actual songs.

I don't think that there should be much of a debate that enough material exists to make a

CDII. But yeah, when/whether that comes out is another issue.

- Atlantis
- Broken [allegedly mentioned by Frank Ferrer to a fan]
- Cuban Skies *
- Did I Ever
- Greenletter
- Heaven Is A Lonely Place For Two
- Light My Fire *
- Never Had It
- Monstrosity *
- Prosperous Chili
- Push
- Servitude
- Shameless
- Strange Disease
- Time *
- Today, Tomorrow, Forever
- Todd The Intern
- Tonto *
- Velvet Rope Dope
- Victory
- Wombasi

FAKE

- Closing In On You [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Cock-A-Roach Soup [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Eulogy Of A Broken Heart [confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Friend Or Foe [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Hearts Get Killed [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Motormouth [allegedly first mentioned by Richard Fortus to Zero Magazine; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- No Love Remains [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Something Always [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Suckerpunched [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Take That [confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- We Were Lying [allegedly first mentioned by Dizzy in January 2006; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- When Love Collides [confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]
- Zip It [first mentioned in Kerrang! in August 1999; confirmed fake by Axl during an online chat]