MyGNR Awards 2014 coming soon - help us decide on new categories!

Powerage5

Fat chance keeping these awards positive, huh? :lol:

Really, though, this should be a sort of feel good thing for the forum. The negative categories have no place here, imo. Shitposter of the year is good enough. The rest should go away.

Dude, some people take these awards very seriously.

Don't you remember the ones that would make their little statement thing at the end of posts (I don't know what you call it) "I was Mygnr 2014's Best Looking Poster" like it was a badge of honor or lifetime achievement award.

This is serious stuff Mags. Very serious.

You dont reckon they were just havin' a laugh with it? That was ARQ, was it not? She's hardly the sort, is she? Edited by Lennie Godber

Fat chance keeping these awards positive, huh? :lol:

Really, though, this should be a sort of feel good thing for the forum. The negative categories have no place here, imo. Shitposter of the year is good enough. The rest should go away.

Dude, some people take these awards very seriously.

Don't you remember the ones that would make their little statement thing at the end of posts (I don't know what you call it) "I was Mygnr 2014's Best Looking Poster" like it was a badge of honor or lifetime achievement award.

This is serious stuff Mags. Very serious.

You dont reckon they were just havin' a laugh with it? That was ARQ, was it not? She's hardly the sort, is she?

Is that the girl who posts more "selfie" pictures than anybody on the forum?

Lol, she was one of them. But I've seen a couple others do it as well.

Len, I wasn't really serious. I doubt anybody takes these awards very seriously. My sarcastic sense of humor doesn't come off as being very obvious sometimes.

You've mentioned it once before so i thought maybe it was a point of contention with you, I guess not.

Dazey has bouts of posting a lot of pics of himself too, would you say thats vanity? I wouldnt, hes just like a precocious retarded toddler :lol: JOKES! Nah, i mean to say he's just, i dunno, whats the word? Just having a laugh, enjoying the forum etc

You've mentioned it once before so i thought maybe it was a point of contention with you, I guess not.

Dazey has bouts of posting a lot of pics of himself too, would you say thats vanity? I wouldnt, hes just like a precocious retarded toddler :lol: JOKES! Nah, i mean to say he's just, i dunno, whats the word? Just having a laugh, enjoying the forum etc

Naw bro.

This forum is just an easy escape from my work day. I don't take anything on it too seriously.

the "hottest poster on mygnr" thing did strike me as funny. A bit sad if people actually took pride in it.

Dazey is a picture whore too! But I've posted pictures of myself and "cute" kid pictures of my kiddos. We all share a bit about ourselves and of course, all of us like positive reinforcement. Of course I like it if somebody says "beautiful kids" when I post a kid picture. But I'm not going to make a t-shirt or website proclaiming I've got the cutest kids on the forum!

The fact that people actually get mad and hold grudges and let people bother them on here? That actually blows me away. I'd love to meet almost all the posters on here, even the guys I disagree with a lot. But there are a few people that literally hate and have huge grudges against other posters. If somebody bothered me that much I'd just put them on ignore or stop reading their posts.

I've had big arguments with you, Dazey, mags, Downzy, Angelica, adrfitatsea, Lithium...........but if there was a Mygnrforum retreat, you guys are all the ones I'd want to go have a beer with.

• Like 2

5 million likes, Mags wins every category, no contest! All praises due, the almighty Dirt McGirt :) And fuck that bald headed four eyes TV doctor too, for speaking after Dirt McGirt without washing his mouth out first.

Edited by Lennie Godber

Person that probably looks the most like their avatar.

Person that wants everyone to think that they're Axl.

Person that probably is Axl. - just for fun!

Person that will be here the longest.

Person that will get banned next.

Person that has the most alts.

Person that lies the most about their real life.

Person that tells the truth the most about their real life.

Person that's going to invite us all over to their house for New Year's Eve.

Person that has the strangest family members.

Person that drunk posts the most.

Person that probably looks the most like their avatar.

Person that wants everyone to think that they're Axl.

Person that probably is Axl. - just for fun!

Person that will be here the longest.

Person that will get banned next.

Person that has the most alts.

Person that lies the most about their real life.

Person that tells the truth the most about their real life.

Person that's going to invite us all over to their house for New Year's Eve.

Person that has the strangest family members.

Person that drunk posts the most.

Last one is no contest :lol:
Zoso Rose

we need to make sure there are "Best Of" awards for the supporters sections

Alfie actually brought that up in our PM trying to figure out what categories to add/drop.

Supporters get posting in those sections, in theory you should have a better chance of winning an award because it's a smaller pool to choose from!

• Like 1