Top 3 artists you want to see live that you've never seen before

username

Kiss were brilliant in 2012 if you are willing to get over the fact that they have a couple of idiots in Peter and Ace's makeup. Saw them in Newcastle and it was one of the best shows I have seen.

Eric Singer is an excellent drummer, but I agree he doesn't really belong in KISS.

I don't really get the hate except for the make-up thing. The last two albums have arguably been the most solid since Dynasty and that's saying a lot. Tommy Thayer had songwriting credits and Eric's drumming is great all around. Sure, it sucks Gene and Paul stole Ace and Peter's make ups and Tommy and Eric were fine with it but... other than that, this KISS line-up is doing great.

I agree but you still feel like punching them in the face, despite enjoying their show or two albums. It is a bit like new gnr; that band have also performed well (e.g. 2006) occasionally but you still want to kick Ashba and Dizzy in the nuts for what is, a colossal con job essentially.

Kiss were brilliant in 2012 if you are willing to get over the fact that they have a couple of idiots in Peter and Ace's makeup. Saw them in Newcastle and it was one of the best shows I have seen.

Eric Singer is an excellent drummer, but I agree he doesn't really belong in KISS.

I don't really get the hate except for the make-up thing. The last two albums have arguably been the most solid since Dynasty and that's saying a lot. Tommy Thayer had songwriting credits and Eric's drumming is great all around. Sure, it sucks Gene and Paul stole Ace and Peter's make ups and Tommy and Eric were fine with it but... other than that, this KISS line-up is doing great.

I agree but you still feel like punching them in the face, despite enjoying their show or two albums. It is a bit like new gnr; that band have also performed well (e.g. 2006) occasionally but you still want to kick Ashba and Dizzy in the nuts for what is, a colossal con job essentially.

Yeah, I agree.

I just want to see what all the fuss is all about because the album is terrible. There's like 1 song on the whole thing.

I love you again :lol:

I guess if Waters was doing The Wall live I'd go if he was in town.

You're dead to me.

It's a great afterlife though.

You're such a cool guy blackie but GODDAMN if you dont have dreadful taste in music and football. Other than that, top lad :lol:

I guess if Waters was doing The Wall live I'd go if he was in town.

You're dead to me.

It's a great afterlife though.

You're such a cool guy blackie but GODDAMN if you dont have dreadful taste in music and football. Other than that, top lad :lol:

Jesus Christ sir, you have no idea how mutual that feeling is...